Your Perfect To Me

*Authors notes* sorry i havent updated in a while, comment &vote if you like it, some of you have messaged me some ideas so thankyou and keep sending me some!

Louis was still bright red in the face after I jumped on him.what was up with him? we decided to go out for dinner before the interview tonight.The amount of hate I will recieve was going to be awful, more than I have now and probably alot worse, but for Louis it would be worth it.

we got dressed I was wearing purple skinny jeans, nike blazers,louis white and blue stripy t shirt that I stole when he wasnt looking a red beenie and a hoodie.the t shirt was abit big but it smelt like him and he smelt so nice.

"bye boys, see you at the interview"louis shouted with choruses of byes in response and someone falling over, probably niall.

we drove to a little restraunt by a river it was really quiet and there wasnt anybody there appart from a few couples thay didnt seem to notice Louis from One direction was in the same restraunt.This slutty blonde came and basicly sat on Louis battering her eyelashes.to be honest she looked like a bit of a freak perched next to him smiling and battering her eyelashes with a black dress pulled up.if she moved you would probably be able to see her whole arse.

"What would you like baby?"the woman said to Louis while louis put on a concentrating face obviously oblivious to the girl that looked like she could strip him any second the way she was staring at him.

"please can I have Plain Pizza with Carrots and a Bottle of champagne?"louis said looking over at me and winking.the woman must of hated this action.

"you?"she said barely looking up from her notepad as I told her my order of chicken wrap with chips and carrots.Louis noticed how rude she was being to me and put his hand on my knee and sent me a smile.

"2 minutes ill be back with ur champagne."the woman mumbled stomping of and jiggling her small arse about.

"she was nice"we both laughed as louis entwined my small hands in his big ones and we sat watching the sunset, making small conversation.

"Heres ur champagne she said pouring Louis glass perfectly and accidently knocking the bottle all over my outfit.

"sorry love no one does that to my girlfriend and gets away with it!"Louis stood up pouring the rest of the expensive champagne over the blondes head as she stood there shocked.

Louis waited for our food and we took it out and ate it by the river it was getting cold so I sat on louis knee and we cuddled by the river still watching the sunset fall, it was like a dream hlw lerfect it was.

"sorry about that woman love, are you still wet?"louis asked playing with the top of my hair and braiding it with his hands.

"Im fine boo, dont worry, its not your fault.it was worth getting wet to see you pour that bottle over her!"I laughed looking up at louis face his blue eyes peircing into mine.

"she deserved it"louis laughed while he stood up putting both his hands in mine cuddling as he hummed irresistable in my ear.

could this get anymore perfect?

"we have to go now babes, I have a jumper in the car you can wear to the interview this ones really cold and its still abit wet"louis said kissing the top of my head and brushing my hair behind my ears.

"and remember..you..are..perfect"he said between kisses making me blush slightly no one had ever been this kind and gentle with me, I think I was falling for Louis William Tomlinson, falling hard.

"thankyou for everything lou, I love you"I whisprred as we walked back to the car hand in hand.

"I Love You Too Princess"Louis said as we drove to the interview to announce 'us'.