Tell Me A Lie

Holly's P.O.V

I woke up in Louis arms,our legs entwined under the soft sheets.I was in one of his t shirts and he was in his boxers. we fit perfectly it was almost as if it was too good to be true.Today Louis had a meeting with management I wasn't aloud to come of course because id change Louis mind on anything.

I sighed getting out of bed and going down stairs.I hadn't been on my phone for ages so I was drawn to it when I found it on the sofa.someone must have used it.

I sat down and picked it up 30 missed calls 5 answer phones and 47 texts.

I checked the missed calls they were allfrom a unknown number.I couldnt be bothered ringing them back so I just deleted them and went to my texts.

I read something that made my heart stop.

"Say bye to your perfect life.Im coming to get you"There was no second thoughts on who this was.He was coming back for me.

another text read "you have 5 days to leave all your friends and Louis before I take action.come back home"

The way he put home made me shiver it wasn't a home it was a torture house.

I didn't know what to do, I couldnt tell Louis or it would upset him and the meeting today wouldn't go forward like it needed to.

I had to leave even if it meant leaving them all.they would be safe.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Louis picking me up and spinning me around.

"babe? you loook like you've seen a ghost are you allright?"Louis asked concerned as i put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, tired thats all"I lied as we walked back to bed.I couldnt help but think that this was one ofthe last times id fall asleep in Louis arms.

"Love you beautiful, never forget that"Louis whispered as he pulled my hair out of my eyes.

"I love you too Louis, always"I snuggled down so my body was completely wrapped into his.

a/n sorry about how short it is just got back from germany ill do a long one later thankyou for over 1, 300 reads!