Superman

Liams P.O.V

"Please Uncle Si"I begged for 100th time.

"Fine! Bring her this afternoon and we'll see" he sighed as I jumped on him to hug him.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!"I shouted as he tried to squirm away streightening his clothes.

"I said we'll see"he half heartedly smiled as I ran out of the door.

"Close the door Liam"he shouted as I turned back and closed the door.

My baby sister could get Louis back! I was over the moon.

I went and got a McDonalds breakfast for Holly and Niall and walked back home, it was only 7 AM.

Walking into my room I was faced with a tired looking Holly.

"Hey sis"I smiled handing her the breakfast.

"Hey, thankyou!"she grabbed the food and started shoveling it down her throat.she reminded me of Nialler.

"Howcome im in your bed then?"she asked as I frowned.

"Eleanor and Louis are sharing now"I watched as her face fell putting down the food and looking out the window.

"oh" she simply said, sbe looked heart broken.

"its gonna be okkay, I asked Uncle Si and he said he'll check you this afternoon"her face brightened.

"Thats great!"she exclamed instantly cheering up.

-12 o clock-

"what if I forget"Holly paced around the room as all oc us looked at eachother and rolled our eyes at her.

"You'll do amazing boo"Louis kissed her as she instantly stopped worrying, Eleanor was at work.thank goodness.

"okkay which song shall I do?"she asked as we told her the best ones.

"lets goo!"Louis shouted walking to the door hand in hand with Holly.

"paps?" Louis asked Zayn as zayn ran to the window to check.

"yep"Louis sighed letting Holly's hands go and opening the door.

Holly sighed following him.I was fed up of this.

We arrived at the big building I had been in this morning.

Hollys P.O.V

"Hello, you must be Liams younger sibling Holly"Simon stated smiling at me as the boys sat on the chairs.

"Y-Yes S-Sir"I stumbled, I was so nervous

"Dont be nervous, Heres the microphone"He handed me a polished microphone as I smiled at him waiting to start.

"

What song will you be singing?"he ssked as I looked at Liam, he nodded.

"Joe Brooks Superman"I said holding the microphone and taking a deep breath as the beat started.

"There are no words,To paint a picture of you, girl.Your eyes and those curves,It's like you're from some other world.

You walk my way,Oh, God, it's so frustrating.So why do I disappear When you come near?It makes me feel so small.Why do I blow my lines Most every time Like I've got no chance at all?"I sang out closing my eyes and belting out the lyrics.

"If I could be your superman,I'd fly you to the stars,And back again.Cause every time you touch my hand, And you feel my powers, running through your veins.But I can only write this song,And tell you, That I'm not that strong.

Cause I'm no superman,I hope you like me as I am."I looked at Louis as he had teary eyes, the other boys sat with Smiling faces

"No it ain't no lie,I have to tell you how I feel.But each time that I try,It gets a little more unreal.You say my name,Oh, God, I can't stop shaking.So why do I disappear When you come near?It makes me feel so small.If I could read your mind,Girl, would I find Any trace of me at all?"I looked at Simon he had a serious face planted on.I was still scared but i closed my eyes again and tried my best on the chorus.

"If I could be your superman,I'd fly you to the stars,And back again.Cause every time you touch my hand,You feel my powers, running through your veins.Well I can only write this song,And tell you that I'm not that strong.Cause I'm no superman,I hope you like me as I-I am, La la"I closed my eyes getting wll the notes with my voice, All my worried were gone it was like I was in another world.

If I could be your superman,I'd fly you to the stars,And back again.'Cause every time you touch my hand,You feel my powers, running through your veins.Well I can only write this song,And tell you that I'm not that strong.'Cause I'm no superman-an-an,I hope you like me as I am..."I trailed off opening my eyes to see everyone clapping appart from Simon who was writing something down I gulped handing him back the microphone with my shaky hands.

"You were amazing babe"Louis whispered he had to be careful around Simon about us.

"Thankyou"I repeated for the 100th time as good comments were sent out.

"I so happy I get to call you my best friend"Ellie ranm over wrapping me in a bear hug, I hugged back smiling.

"so what did you think Uncle Si"Liam asked everyones face turned serious as I walked and took Liam' s hand in mine squeezing it slightly.

"I Have come to a decision and the results are that Holly you..."

A/N its like nearly 1 am so I have to stop but what do you think the results will be?

will she get to sing or not? Vote and comment for another chapter Love you all!