Save You Tonight

Holly's P.O.V

After I was forced into the car my clothes were ripped of and there was noyhing I could do about it without him hurting the boys.I beared the pain as a random guy thrusted in me.I had already been used for about 5 hours.It was hurting me now, I screamed when a guy dug his hands into my hip but it only made him dig in harder.I hae to keep biting my hand so I wouldnt scream or cry, it just made evetything worse.

"Oi babe, make yourself useful"A guy said as he put his length in my mouth, I didn't have time to protest.Trying to push myself off only made him push in farther.Tears were brewing up in my eyes now.How long would they do this to me?

I looked on my arms and legs, I had bruises all around my body, a hand print was bruised on to my hip from where he had gripped to hard.The car suddenly came to a hault as I was chucked a t shirt to cover myself up.It didn't work it only came up to the top of my thigh, I felt ashamed of myself I was back to my own ways.all I wanted was to be with Louis, where I was safe.As I was pushed out of the car I was taken to a House.It was dated with dust and spiders all over.There was no heating and it was dark.A guy who looked about 18 pushed me into a big room with a bed that contained numerous chains, probably to hold me down.I closed my eyes waiting for one of them to hurt me again.But they didnt instead they shut the door and walked out.I slowly walked over and sat on the bed examining myself.I looked awful bruises and scratch marks all over my body.I searched around there wasn't a phone so I could call Louis.I was stranded.

Louis P.O.V

I looked around Holly had been gone about a hour now.I strictly told Paul not to let her out of his sight.I couldn't have Ryan coming to get her.I stood up as it got to the end of the song and ran out of the room looking for her In studios.I couldnt find her.after about a hour of looking I went to look for Paul she could be with him.

"Hey Paul! Seen holly?"I asked as his face dropped.

"She said she went to go get a drink, I offered to go get one for her but she ran out of the building, maybe she went to the bus?"He shrugged as he started walking to the studio.

"Thanks!"I ran to the bus looking around I was just about to go in the kitchen when the boys came in.

"Louis have you seen this note"Harry handed to to me as I read it quickly.

"Holly wouldn't have said this for a good reason"I said as the boys nodded.

"Maybe shes in danger"Niall suggested as me and Liam turned to him.

"she can't be unless Ryan got her?"Liam started to put his shoes back on.

"He wouldnt give her the time to write A note, think about it"Zayn frowned.

"She said 3 days in her sleep a few nights a go, maybe he threatened her"I thought as I ran out of the door to get paul.

"Where are you going!"Harry shouted as I shouted back.

"To get my girlfriend" before running of to get Paul.

**************************************************************************************

"Paul"I shouted running down the corridor the boys were putting there shoes on.

"Sup Louis"He asked as I came to a stop.

"Hollysgomeandineedhelpineedtofindhershesmissing"I sakd without breath as I watched paul try understand what j was saying.

"What are you trying to say, slow down"he put his hands on my shoulders getting me to calm down as I explained again.

"Louis we cant go find her now, im sure shes safe.You and the boys have a concert in a hour anyway, you cant leave that"I sighed.he was right.I ran back to the bus to get ready even though I just wanted to get her back and hold her in my arms and never let go.

Liam's P.O.V

I really wasn't in the mood for a concert ;none of the boys were.We couldnt just ditch our fans though.As we waited for the signal to go on I couldn't help but wonder if she was getting hurt.If this Ryan guy had got her again who knows what he would do.Hurt her, Starve her..Rape her..I got taken out of my thoughts by Niall wrapping his arm around my shoulder leading me on the stage.Harry and Zayn were doing the same to Louis.As soon as we got on stage I planted a huge fake smile on my face.

"This is Moments"Louis introduced as his voice cracked.He had tears in his eyes.

Shut the door, turn the light off I wanna be with you I wanna feel your love I wanna lay beside you I cannot hide this even though I try'I sang This was tje final song after 2 hours I had cried at nearly every song, so had Louos.The boys were tryimg to stay strong for us both but I could tell they were upset too.This was the worst song it made me fry with out reason mever mind when my sister was missing.

'Heart beats harder Time escapes me Trembling hands touch skin It makes this harder And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day If we could only turn back time ..'we sang.Louis bursted into tears when it got to his bit as Harry took over for him wrapping him in a big hug.

"Thankyou"we said our good byes and ran off stage.Harry ran streight to Ellie and cried his hesrt out as she cried with him and Louis ran streight past paul heading for the door.Paul stopped him.

"where you going?"he asked putting a hand on Louis shoulder.

"To find holly"he sniffed tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"No your not driving"Paul argued as louis cut him off.

"Paull!!" Louis shouted.

"Ill drive, lets go find her"Paul smiled as he signaled for all of us to come along.

As we got in the car me and Louis exchanged glances.he smiled at me as I smiled back.We needed to find her.

After 4 hours pf looking it was now 4 in the morning.

"Where could she be"Paul asked looking to us.

"Try the park?"Ellie suggested as we nodded we had checked everywhere else.

Me and Louis got out of the car to look.We looked in bushes outside the park around the bench area but she wasnt to be seen.

"I think we need to call It a night boys"Paul yawned sending a uneasy look to me and Louis as I agreed.

"yeah its late now.well look more tomorrow"

Louis wasn't gonna stop though, it showed just how much she mattered to him."Im not stopping till I find her"with that he got out of the car and walked of into the night.

I looked at paul expecting him to go after him but he didnt instead he started the engine and under his breath whispered "Go find your girl"I smiled at this.Paul was like one of us but 20 years older.

We got back Into the bus at 5 in the morning.I said thanks to paul before walking to my room.I sat there for like 3 hours thinking about where she was and if Louis would find her before drifting into a light sleep.