I Remember The Taste Of Your Lipstick

Hollys P.ao.V

The door opened and slammed shut as we all nodded at eachbother, it was time to kick Eleanor out.

"Harry"she walked into the lounge to be faced with 7 eyes all glaring at her.

"oh"she sighed As we all watched her every move.

"Get out"Harry shouted pushing her to the door.

"

what"she shrieked, I could tell allready this wasn't gonna be good.

"I said get out of this tour bus right now or ill call paul"he shouted opening the door about to shove her out.

"You might want to talk to him anyway, looks like me and Louis are back together"shemgrinned evily.

"What"Louis gasped, I was shocked.what right did she have to say that.

"you heard, management have put us back together and theres nothing you van do about it.it dump Holly or leave the band"she smirked evily.he couldnt leave the band for me.

"I take Holly"My heart melted at this, he chose me over all his best friends but I couldnt let him.

"Im ringing Paul! "Liam said he was worrying now.

"Louis you can't, thks is your band, you got this far together i cant let you choose me over that"I sighed, everyk e stayed sjlent.

"Shes right Louis you need the bad, im sorry mate.Holly can still come k tour, you just have pretend to date Eleanor for popularity"Paul came through the door.

"I dont want to date Eleanor, fake or not.I love holly im not kissing Eleanor and then kissing Holly its wrong"louis shouted stomping upstairs.

"Ill go calm him down"I excused myself as sympathetic smiles were sent from the boys.

I wasnt even up the stairs when I heard Louis crying and punching something.

"Louis you have to"I sighed sitting next to him ln the bed as he punched the wall, I grabbed his hand in mine and kissed hks knuckles.

"I love you, not eleanor" he looked down fiddling with my hands.

"I know babe, but its for the band, you can't leave all this"

he sighed he understood, I felt so bad there was nothing I could do.

"it won't be forever"I sighed as he put his arms around me.

"it will feel like forever without everyone knowing your mine"louis whispered as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.I knew what this ment, we might have to break up..