Rescue Me

I rang Liam as I sat next to Louis on the bed.

"Yo,yiddedy yoo!"I laughed as he shouted down the phone.

"Its not time to mess about!! Management have called the break early and they are looking for louis"he shouted as I looked at Louis confused.

"Yeahh so they can find him, we'll ring them now"I said as Louis reached for his phone.

"Nonono ...the point is your with Louis!!"he shouted as I reolised.they didnt know about me and Louis if I had shared a bed with Louis they would surely tell simon.

"See what I mean!!!"he shouted as I looked at louis who was packing our things up.

"what do we do?"I asked as i pulled some clothes on.

"Ill have to come get you..where are you"he asked as I read out the adress.

"What about louis?"I asked.

"Eleanor thinks he's with Harry so I suggest you find Harry and fast"with that he hung up.

"Well that was shit"Louis frowned as we hugged.

"I dont want to go back to this"I frowned as Louis sighed.

"Me neither babe..me neither"he hugged me tighter as he kissed my cheek.

"They cant make me date someone though, you perform in a few days so after that we will have to get the fans to love you as much as I do and then we will push eleanor away"he smiled as I nodded kissing him on the lips as I heard a car pull over.

"cya in the bus"

"bye beautiful"Louis said as I walked to meet Liam.

A/N its short I know but im gonna keep updating tonight so stay online!!!