Your Messing With My Head

Laying there in that very bed was the one and only Eleanor Calder.

Louis ex girlfriend.

why was she here?

I could ask the exact same question.

but I didn't, I asked myself did I like Harry? because she was in his bed, in his room in our tour bus?or was it just because she was Louis ex that I felt jelous..maybe she would take him away from me,and id be left again.like everyone does.leaves me alone.

I was confused, I didnt know what else to do I had to confront Harry without Louis incase Louis didn't know.but how could do that when Louis was shouting me and walking towards the door? I was frozen it was like I couldn't move.

"why is she here?!"Louis face dropped his arm wrapping around me, glaring at the girl in Harry's bed.

"why would Harry do this?"Louis muttered under his breath.

"I dont know, lets go ask him"I said, leading louis out of the door and into Harry.

"whys eleanor in your bed?"I asked sternly.

"Whats wrong with that? you jelous"Harry smirked.I knew what he was trying to do.he was trying to make me jelous, and it was working.

"no" I scoffed, but really I was lying.I was jelous I wasnt sure why.

"I know you want me Holly, you dont have to pretend anymore"he said pressing his lips to mine, I didnt kiss back but I didnt move either I stood there frozen.

"Holly? what are you dojmg?"Louis came with eleanor next to him both with shocked faces.

"I umh I"I started but harry finished

"holly kissed me"he stated, walking past Louis and Eleanor and leaving me there unsure of what I was feeling.

why didnt I move back? did I realy like Harry? or was it just the fact that louis ex girlfriend was in the same building as mine?

and why did harry lie to his best frienx? he kissed me!

suprisingly louis came over and gave me a hug, im not sure why.

"babe, its okkay well talk about it later, go get some more sleep"he smiled, hurt still spreaded across his face as he walked out of the door I recieved a text.

unknown number-

'dump Louis,hes mine, he loves me.why would he want some ugly slut like you when he can have me? he dosent want you.no one does.and thats why hes sat with me now.not you.

I sat there in shock, this was eleanor and she was back for louis.

A/N~

just a filler! the drama is kicking in!

@hannahtaitNJH tweet me x

-AweNialler