Tears Stream Down My Face

Louis P.O.V

The past few days had been crazy we had done more shows and Holly had been amazing with the crowd.At the minute she was acting different like she was spacing her self from me.The other night I caught her crying in the bathroom.she said she felt sick so I didn't question but I knew something was up.Something that she wouldnt tell me about.

"Liam can I have a word?"I asked closing his bedroom door behind me and sitting on his bed.

"Uhh yeah, whatsup?"he put his phone dowm amd looked up confused.

"Hollys been acting different and I was wondering if you knew what was up with her?"

"What do you mean different, is she okkay"Liam started to stand up but I pushed him back down.

"No shes fine..I think shes just different"I tried to explain as Liam nodded for me to carry on.

"she never goes on her phone but now she seems to be constantly checking it and rushing out of the bus"I sighed.

"Im not sure Lou, she'll tell you though, she really loves you"

I walked out of the room and went to mine wnd Holly's shared room. I could hear her crying.It was like 3 in the afternoon.

"Boo? You okkay?"I asked opening the door.

"Im fine!!! dont come in!"she shouted running to the door that I had allready opened.

"babe let me past"I tried to push past as she burst into tears.

"No Louis im fine!"I couldnt see her like thisI pushed past her and looked in our room.

It wasn't like what it was this morning there was pictures all around the room or her.Getting changed, having a shower, gettimg dressed, walking around the town, at work, at night, watching tv litteraly everywhere.I broke down onto my knees looking at every photo as my fist clenched.

"who did this"I spat out as she looked down.

"Tell me"A tear slipped down my cheek I hated someone doing this to her.

"My adopted Father"she looked down.

"How long had this been going on"I asked her as she shook her head. I put my arms around her as her knees begain to shake

"Dosent matter, its fine its over it dosent matter anymore"with that she walked out of the room leaving me looking at the photos and thinking of the sick perwon who did this.

-beep-

a phone went of next to me instantly recieving a text and popingmup on the home screen.

-unknown number-

"I cant wait to feel myself inside you, hurry up baby"it read

I raged at this and threw the phone to the wall, slamming the door and running out after Holly.

Holly's P.O.V

I looked around the room.How could he do this to me.Slowly I walked up to the wall that was covered with photos of me .I was unable to speak I just stared blankly brushing my hand across them Ifelt myself go week and leant my head against the wall.Louis was trying to geg in the door so I rushed over I couldnt let him see me like this.

"Boo? You okkay?"he asked opening the door.

"Im fine!!! dont come in!"I shouted running to the door that he had all ready opened.

"babe let me past"he tried to push past as I burst into tears, I felt like I would be in the way if I told him.

"No Louis"i shouted but he pushed past me and looked in our room..