Puppy?

Louis P.O.V

a month passed after the 'Ryan Event' We called the police and he got jailed along with a few of his friends for 2 years.Way not long enough.But atleast Holly was safe.

We had a break for tour.Only a short one about 3 weeks.After that Holly was going back to school for abit and we were going to america.I would miss her so much.

I woke up about a hour ago.I had a suprise for Holly.And I couldn't wait to tell her.it was allready 10 and she still wasnt awake.I jumped on her and started tickling her untill she woke up.

"Loueeehhh 'she laughed pushing me of as I kissed her on the nose.

"Morning Love!"I winked standing up and getting ready as she did the same.

when we were ready we said bye to the boys and girls and I lead her to my car.

"You never told me where were going!"she stated as I opened the door for her.

"Suprise!"I winked as we drove.My hand rubbing circles on her knee.

"where here!"I opened the door for her shutting it after and taking her hand as we walked into a modern 2 bedroom house.

"were buying a house"she squeeled as I smiled at her.

"If you want to?"I winked as she gasped.

"How do you even have to ask that!"she ran into the house touching evey cupboard and furniture.Our things were allready in the house we just had to move in properly.I had another suprise as I lead her into the garage I held a box.her face dropped as she saw it before attacking it with hugs.

"You got me a puppy!!"she hugged me as I smiled at her.I loved seeing her this happy.

"You can name him babe"I said as we walked to the lounge sitting down.

"Boo"she smiled to herself.that was our first nickname.

"Love it"

short, sorry been so buisy ill update on sunday loveya xxxx