Lying Broken On The Floor

*Flashback*

I was back in the dark room, the one I had been in everynight since mother had left us.I was alone, and noone was here to help me.I had to do it to survive, even though I didnt want to.it wasnt a choice.

'is she ready'I heard a drunken voice say while slamming open the metal door that lead to the dark room I was kept in.he was here again to hurt me.as normal I tried to run away but it only made things worse.This time he had brought two men to hold me down while he did his buisness.it hurt like hell, he wasnt gentle at all.he didnt care if I was hurting or if I didnt want to do this all he cared about was the sex he was getting from this innocent 15 year old.it carried on, getting worse I couldnt help it anymore I just lay there dreaming that mother would come and take me somewhere away from father.they had just split up and we were low on money.father was depressed tothe point he didnt care anymore.so he sold me to his drunk friends and it gave us the money to survive.mother never came the pain grew worse as another man came in the room I was thrown about and all I could do was cry.

*end of flashback*

'babe, babe?, wake up,shh louis here! its one in the morning love, whatsup?'louis said a concerened look planted on his face.

I didnt want to tell him, I couldnt tell him or anyone.they would think I was a slut loosing my virginity at 14.Mum never liked to talk about why I acctualy moved here, she felt bad, she didnt know dad was hurting me like that.thats why she sent me here to Jo,Jo knew everything as they wrre best friends.but she was sworn to secrecy ae my father wad looking for me.hewas coming to hurt me again.idloose louis like id lost everyone else.my friends are in america, my mums gone and my dad hates me.louis would hate me if he found out.I couldnt risk it.

'its nothing lou dont worry 'I said while my lip trembled trying not to burst into tears it only took louis to say 'your not fine'untill I bursted into tears.why would he want me i was a ugly slut like the twitter mentions said.I am trash, louis can get any girl they want, louis dosent want me.

'want me to prove how much I want you babe? because I do, I love you so much Holly, your the best thing thats ever happened to me.dont ever think your ugly because your not.your beautiful.The haters are gonna hate but what can they do? they dont know how perfect you are to me.to the boys.to your mum&dad'louis carried on while I was soaking his t-shirt.he didnt know how much my father hated me.he used me for money, he dosent care.

'boo, tell me whats wrong, I wont tell anyone, its somethi g to do with your dad right?'louis asked while playing with a peice of my brown wavy hair.

'how did you guess?'I said looking up into his blue eyes, that were watering.

'the way you broke down I to tears and tensed when I said 'dad' baby what happened?'louis sent me a warm gaze letting me know it was okay to tell him.

'my mum and dad split up like you might know and at the time me and dad were close, like bestfriends so I chose to stay with him.my mother got upset and I didnt hear from her for atleast a year.Dad lost his job so we didnt have money, he became agressive and he drunk alot.One day I was pushed into a room full of men and they gave my father money.at the time I dint really understand anything that was going on I was only 14.one of the men undressed me as I screamed and kicked but he didnt stop, my own father oinned me down as the men took there turns with me.This went on for about 2 years untill I ran away to mum, I told her everything and she felt so bad.He was after me.thats why i came to live with you.dad dosent know mum knows about it so he wont think im with her.i had a nightmare where it happened again.please louis dont hate me.i didnt mean to do it , im sorry'I said crying again and looking down to my knees.

'you think id hate you?, its not your fault boo, if I find that man I swear ill kill him for hurting my princess'louis said while pulling me in for a hug, he was crying and so was I, I felt so safe in his arms like nothing could harm me and for a split second I forgot completely about my father who was searching the country for me.

'holly, I know I havent asked you properly but I love you..will you be my girlfriend?'louis asked his eyes looking hopeful.

'do you even have to ask?'I said before I cuddled closer to his chest and inhaled his smell.his arms wrapped protectively around my lower back.

'sleep tight beautiful.no ones voing to hurt you.boobears here'louis said kissing my cheek and holding us closer.