I Can Love You More Than This

Holly's P.O.V

I was somewhere I belonged.free from my adopted parents and I had a proper family.it was all perfect.

"Morning Beautiful"Louis said laying on his bed in just his boxers, I couldnt help but check him out.

*cough*"were you checking me out Miss payne?"Louis put on a posh accent as I blushed furiously.

"No mr Tomlinson"I coppied him putting on a posh accent sitting down on him.I myself was only in a tank top and pjamama shorts.

"you sure you didnt just peek?"louis teased flipping us round so he was laying on me.

"Im sure"I giggled as he tickled my sides.

"really sure, boo?really really sure? noo peeking!"louis said continuing to tickle me my tank top was rising up he took this chance to kiss my belly before I could kick him off.

"loueeee! gerooff mee!"I fake whined he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.so I licked his hand.

"did you just lick me!?"Louis said holding his hand at arm length.

"noooo"I said sarcasticly trying to escape.ofcourse licking him was a bad idea.

"got you back!"louis said licking all down my face.

"eww Loueeh!"I said as he planted kisses down my face on the corner of my lips as I just sat there refusing to give in.

"you know you wanna kiss me Holly"louis smirked

"do not"I lied.

far too quickly I gave in kissing him softly as he flipped me over to I was on top of him.it got heated quickly till we were just in our underwear when Harry walks in.

"Boo can I hav-"

"FORGOODNESS SAKE!"harry said as he slammed the door making the room shake as he stomped downstairs.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis knew how I felt about Holly the only person that didnt know was Holly herself.He had to be all loud making kissing noises.I ignored it untill they went quiet so I go about to ask Louis for my 'teenage runaway' sweater and hes about to have sex with holly.for god sake,I was crying now punching the wall.why does no one like me, what have I done wrong.louis is my bestfriend why would he do this to me.there always holding hands cuddling being all soppy or sucking eachothers faces off, then I see them about to have sex.no one ever likes me!

I slammed my fist streight into the lounge wall, making my knuckle red raw.it was bleeding now.no one cared anyway! I sat crying untill I heard footsteps come down the hall stairway.

Holly's P.O.V

I didnt know what was going on with Louis and Harry but Louis looked so guilty when Harry slammed the door.was it me? was I coming between Larry Stylson?

"ill go see if hes okay, I said pulling a big jack wills hoddie on (it was acctualy harrys) and shorts.

I walked down the stairs to see Harry slam his fist into the wall as it poured with blood.I went and got Nialls firstaid kit because he always fell over and went down to Harry. he was full on crying now.

"haz?"I said softly as he looked up and started crying again.

"dont wanna talk"he mumbled into his hoodie.

"atleast let me clean ur hand up?"I said gently holding his hand and cleaning it before I would bandage it up.

"whats wrong Haz?"I asked again

"I dont want to ruin anything between you and Louis so it doesn't matter"he said smiling like it genuinely diddnt matter, I could see past that and see how much he was hurting.

"it matters because were bestfriends, if your upset so am I,Its because me and Louis go out isnt it?"I said kissing his knuckle before I bandaged it up with superman bandages.

"Your just always together, whenever I want to see my best friend, hes there and your kissing or cuddling"harry said eyes filling with tears again.

"harry.. im sor-"I was cut of by Harry's warm lips attached to mine.I didnt kiss back.I waited till he stopped, then he started crying again.

"what am I doing! I just kissed you, louis is my best friend and I kissed his girlfriend"he started punching the wall again but I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around.

"no more hurt hands Harry, its okay I understand, I get it that you like me, I wont do anything infront of you okay? And we can be best friends"I said giving him a hug as he cried to my shoulder.

I stood back harrys face was next to mine, he was hovering over my lips.

"no Harry, remember best friends right,I love you, your making it harder foryourself"I said rubbing his back as his wet teared face looked down at me.

"Im sorry "he said crying again.

"How about you go talk to Louis and tell him how you feel okay haz? ill go make lunch"I said leading him up the stairs and setting up to make bacon sandwiches, for 5 boys, 3 were still asleep including my lazy brother Liam!