Lay Down In My Arms

It was the day of tour, I acctualy couldn't wait, I was pretty sure I was driving the guys crazy because of how hyper I was.

"babe, calm down!"Louis said for the 100th time this morning, we were about to get on the tour bus.

"get ur stuff guys"paul said picking Niall up.

"why are you carrying him?"I asked

"hell get lost"Liam said picking me up with my bag and bringing me to the bus.

"hey!, let me down li!"I screamed as he chucked me onto a double bed and shut the door.

"they think u will get lost too? Niall asked laughing.

"I guess so, shall we get them back tonight?" I asked

"yeah lets draw kn thrre face and steal there stuff"Niall planed just when Harry came in the room, dragging me out.

"where are we going?"I asked as the bus set off.

"your meeting someone"harry winked leading me to a room.

"hey there"I looked ellie was there.

"EL!!"I screamed jumping on her before we did out signiture handshake.

"HOLLY! "she screamed back as we bursted out laughing.

"I seriously will never understand girls!"Louis declared putting his hands up in surrender.

"we need some girl time!"I shouted pushing el into a room before locking the door.

"okkay so have you and louis shagged yet?"she asked wriggeling her eyebrows about.

"Not yet, weve had a shower together though"I blushed remembering it.

"have you ot even done anything?"el said, she was one of those people who werent frigid at all.

"nope" I giggled.

"do you want to"she asked

"of course I do, I just dont know when"

"just do it when it feels right babe"she nuged me.

"so whats happened when ive been gone?"

"my parens arent my parents, liam payne is my brother, I have a new mum and dad,I go out with louis, harry likes you, umm"I teased mentioning harry like it didnt matter

"You say what!"she yelled

"shh!" I whispered

"sorry you what!"I laughed at this she hasn't changed at all.

"harry likes you"I whispered

"omg arghh, you have a brother liam, go out with louis and harry likes me argh"she started fangirling.

"lets play truth or dare tonight, and ill get harry to kiss you"I said winking

"7 minutes in heaven for you"she winked before running out of the room and jumping on Harry mqking him blush.

"I went and sat on louis knee, I was still quite tired.

"its okay princess, go to sleep"Louis whispered

and thats just what I did.

a/n short I know, ill carry it on tonight, im still ill, love you all, thankyou for 42 votes! xx