Nobody Compares

Louis P.O.V

"where does this leave us then?"she asked tears were spilling in mine and her eyes qs we sat together thinking about what we can do.

"Honestly..I dont know"I sighed as her face turned even sadder I took her chin lifting it up and wiping away her tears.

"But what I do know is that I lovemyou holly"I said looking streight in her eyes with no hesitation whatsoever, she was the one.

"I love you too Lou but management made it pretty clear we cant be together.."she trailed off tears brewing up again.

"No they made it clear that in public I go out with eleanor, but inside isnt public babe"I sqid, her face softened for a second she was thinking.

"Yeah but I dont know if I can see newspapers of you kissing her and rumours and everything, I dont think I can live like that"she sighed as she was obviously thinking about what ws should do, I wasn't gonna let her go that easy.

"No, thats not reall though is it, what does matter is that I love you and You love me, not what anyone else thinks, is just us"I smiled pushing her hair out of her tear stained face.

"we'll make it through this"I said kissing her on the lips softly as she smiled slightly.

"together"she smiled.

"always I smiled back before wrapping her in a bear hug.

I couldnt help but wonder what would happen in the future, management would make me and Eleanor act flirty and coupley for the cameras and then id go home to Holly and be propperly in love with her, it wouldn't feel right at all and j couldnt help but think about how Holly would feel seeing me kiss Eleanor, I knew she would feel betrayed.I was the only man who had looked after her properly and treated her right.stupid management wouldnt make me change that.

"Darlin' lets have a early night"I said kissing her on the cheek before walking and getting some boxers and a stripy top for her pjamas.

"Good plan batman"she smiled taking herself to the bathroom to change like every might, she never seemed comfortable about her body.

"holly ive seen you naked, theres nothing to be ashamed of" I said stood half naked just in Calvin Klein boxer shorts.I pulled her closer as she looked shy and took her t shirt off.

okkay Louis calm down..calmm down..calm down.. i said to myself.It was hard waiting this long to have sex with someone or do anything of that context it had been a few months but I was lloyal to her and If we did do it I would be a gentleman about it and not like now when im just over thinking about her.

she was now in her underwear as i tossed her her her shorts and put them on her.followed by my t shirt that fit perfect on my but vame down to her knees, she looked perfect.

"see that wasn't that bad was it"I smiled as we got into bed and I held her qgwinst my chest.

she shook her head biting her lip she must be thinking really hard, she looked so cute.

"Louis, we dont have to but I was thinking I really like you and everything so um not now but when the times right we can you know umm..I really love you and I trust you"she blushed going all quiet as I hugged her and kissed her on the forhead.

"We'll do it when your ready okkay babe,I can last as long as you can.I don't want you to if you dont feel 100% certain about it, dont rush because of me"I smiled at her as she nodded again obviously understanding.

"I love you, just promise me whatever happens with all this Eleanor thing that we an stay together, I love you so much id do anything to keep you mine, even if it ment loosing my dream.Nothing compares to you"I whispered in her ear, she was still awake but her eyes were closed she looked so peaceful in my arms.

"I promise boo bear,I love you so much"she whispered, her hair sprawled over my chest and the pace of her heart slowed.she was in a perfect sleep in my arms.I couldnt imagine her in anyone elses.

A/N -

Just a cute chapter for you all! I'm doing a really long one tomorrow to make up for this short one! ill also be updating only time will tell, bear with me guys! Its amazing having you all message me from different places in the world.Thankyou all for reading and keep voting and commenting your thoughts about the book.Love you all~AweNialler