Your Turning Heads When You Walk Through the Door

"Holly, Holly sweetie were in Doncaster"my mothers voice rang through my ears.

"Are we really? can we go home?"I moaned resting my head against the window of the car not really wanting to live in England away from all my friends in America.

"no sorry i know you want to go back but your going to live with Jo and her son Louis and Charlotte, Felicity, Phoebe and Daisy her daughters till everything between me &your father are 'better'. Louis is excellent at Singing and hes in that popular boy band 'One Direction'I know how much you want to be a singer.oh and He is 19 and your 16 so no funny business! Cya Holl!! keep out of trouble!"Mum said getting into the car again and giving me a wave before the car sped of down the road.

GREAT! stuck in England with some randomers I dont even know, lets hope this louis guy is hot.

I walked up to the little house in Doncaster with a heavy suitcase, I cant believe mum left me like that, I don't even know these people!

"Hey you must be Holly, Nice to meet you!"

a guy ,probably Louis came up taking my suitcase and wrapping me in a big bear hug he was gorgeous, tanned skin, brown messy hair to the side and big blue eyes.I could tell we would get on already. 

I said hey and hugged back as we walked In to the house. 

we walked Inside and I was almost immediately was wrapped in a massive hug by 4 girls, they were so cute all pretty they had the same blue eyes as Louis did.

"common girls leave holly to get some rest you must be so jet lagged coming from America! I'm Jo by the way!"Jo said.

"and this is Lottie "she pointed to a girl who looked about 14 blonde hair and big blue eyes

"this is fizzy" she pointed to a girl with brown wavy hair she looked just like Lottie.

"these two monkeys are the twins! daisy and phoebe" they looked about 8.

"and I'm guessing you've met my boy Louis!" she winked

I laughed"I'm holly, I'm 16"

"we know your so pretty!"phoebe blurted out blushing wildly.

I laughed as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey babe" a boy with green eyes and curly hair came in along with 3 other guys and Louis.

"who's this pretty girl?"he smirked looking at Louis

"I'm holly it thought you only had 5 kids Jo?"I questioned staring confusingly at the guys in front of me.

"I do, these are Louis band mates from One direction, Harry, zayn, Liam and Niall they all waved as she said there name,  

they are fit maybe England wont be so bad after all.

"haz take Holly up to her room would you?"Jo asked

"okay come along babe!, I got a full tour of the house the boys tagged along with us and Niall kept telling me where the kitchen was, I laughed as tired as I was I could get used to all this craziness!

"this is my room next to yours, you can sleep In mine sometime if you get bored or umm cant sleep", he blushed.

"ill bear that in mind night um haz"I smiled at the rest of the guys who were shouting night from there rooms.

I got changed into my pajamas and slipped into bed ,my brown wavy hair slipping past my shoulders while I let the darkness take over.