Baby

Louis P.O.V

Today was the day were telling our parents starting with hollys first.Meaning she had to miss school.

"Were here"I called to holly as she woke up from her sleep.Im not gonna lie I was terrified of what they would think but happy that I was going to have a beautiful baby.

"Holly your home!"Her mum called out as she got out of the car.

"hey mum"we walked in the house.I had stayed here alot after e and liam had met so it was like a second home

"hey mum me and holly need to tell you and dad something"I sat down holding Hollys hand as a pair lf concerned faces went to look at us.I looked at Holly and she nodded.

i took a deep breath"Mum...Dad..Were having a baby"

I closed my eyes waiting for them to whout or say someyhing but they didnt, they were over the moon.

"Is it a boy or a girl?!"Hollys mum jumped about asking a thousand questions while her dad sat smiling at us both.

"Does jo know?"she asked as shook my head.we still had to tell jo.

afyer a long chat with Hollys family I went to talk to her dad.

"can I talk to you?"I asked pulling him to a side away from the girls.

"of course Son"I smiled before asking him a serious question.

"I really really love her, holly I mean shes everything, I dont know what I would do if I couldnt be with her for the rest of my life.I...what im trying to say is.."he cut me off smiling at me, I think this was the happyest ive ever seen him.

"yes ill give her away"I had tears in my eyes.now I just had to find the time to ask her, im positive she will say yes but im still a nervous wreck.

After we stayed there for a while we drove to my Mums in doncaster.I had really missed home but it was hard to think about it when I had a baby on the way.

"Hey mum! hey lottie&fizzy, omg daisy&phoebe you have grown so much!"I hugged them all, the girls seemed so happy to see me and holly.

"mum...Hollys pregnant"I studied her face she went from confused to shocked to happy, she wasnt angry.

"thats amazing Lou! im gonna be a grandmar!"soon the girls were talking to holly about the baby and lottie was seeing if she could feel the baby kick, which she did! this day couldnt get anybetter I knew I had to prepose soon.