Ever Loved Someone So Much You'd Give An Arm For?

5 months later-

Louis P.O.V

I ran down stairs it was 10 Holly would be waking up soon so I had to be quick.I had allready bought the ring I just had to prepose and I had the perfectnway to do it.

I opened the tin of alphabeti spaghetti and poured it into a pan.This had to be perfect.After the bread was cooked I took out the spaghett and made a love heart out of the toast then I found the letters for will you marry me? and placed them on the heart.it looked perfect now I just had to wake her up.

I walked upstairs and kissed her nose.she smiled and got out of bed.I lead her downstairs.I couldnt be more nervous.

"ive made breakfast"I lead her to the kitchen covering her eyes till she sat down.

"whats going on Lou!"she giggled as I uncovered her eyes and knelt on one knee.

"baby will you marry me?"I asked as she lept of her seat and hugged me.

"of course I will!"

"carefull"I smiled at her she was 9 months pregnant and the baby was due anytime now.

"oopps"she laughed as I put the ring on her finger.

"I love you lou"she said as I smiled and kissed her.

" I love you baby"

shitty chapter but Lolly! guyss I will uodate tomorrow! its coming to a end soon.so sorry guys.vote and comment love you all xx