When You Walk By

Louis P.O.V

"Louis, we had a deal you date eleanor only eleanor"Management shouted at me as I stood there rolling my eyes.

"Okay then! Steven you go date someone you dont like and ditch your girlfriend then"I shouted as they all argued about it.

"We have warned you louis! Its for the band you either date Eleanor or theres no one direction."This was easy, they wouldnt even dream of letting me leave I was one of there main money sorces.

"Fine then I chose Holly"with that I stomped out of the door and went back to the tour bus.

Holly's P.O.V

after the concert Louis had explained what had happened.I knew he wouldnt do anything like that.Now he was god knows where arguing with management I dont know how long he would be, he had allready been a few hours.

'SLAM' the door slwmmed and the bus shook as Louis came through the door.

"Babe"I stood up walking towards him as his fists were flinched.Thos scared me, it remknded me lf my foster dad and how hed hurt me.

"Lou"I whispered holding his hands as he looked up.

"Management said its one direction or you"he said angrily.

"And what happened"I said as he started making a drink.

"I chose you obviously but'"I stopped him.

"You did what!"I shouted he couldn't choose me over his band.

"Dont worry babe, they wont because were popular enough and the boys wouldnt carry on without me"he squeesed my hand as I pulled it away.

"Lou, but its your dream what if they do let you go"I asked

"Then we'll stay together"A voice joined in it was harry and the boys were behind him.

"They cant make you date someone you dont want for the bands benifit, were doing just fine, we love all our fans and Management cant get past that"Liam smiled as the boys patted Louis on the back.I couldnt help but smile at this.

"Did we kick managements ass?"Ellie came in munching on some pringles.

"Yeah we did "the boys choroused.

"Gimme some!"Niall shouted as ellie dodged and jumped on Harry's back. Oh god here ee go again, Nialler and his god damn food.

"run haz run!!"I heard ellie shout as they ran to the back of the bus.we had another concert tonight and a signing this afternoon.

"Hey"Eleanor came in facing everyone.

"hi..." we all looked at her and sent confused glances.

"Look Louis im not here to say how perfect we were.I dont like you like that anymore.I came to say that I got payed by management to fake date like you did and I was skint im so sorry, I wouldnt have ruined a relationship if I would of had the money.At the time I didn't even know you were together im so sorry"she looked up hopefully sending a small smile to all of us.

"we forgive you" I stood forward wrapping her in a hug.

The boys followed as we exchanged sorrys.

"Im going tomorrow night so maybe we can like hang out tomorrow?"she asked as we all smiled.

"corse!"liam smiled as harry came in the room with niall on his back and ellie running behind him.

"give me the pringles"she screamed as we all laughed.

"el you can stay!"Zayn said as we all nodded.

"yeah besides we cant kick managements ass properly with out you"Louis winked as we all laughed.

"allright I guess just so I can repay you"she smiled as we group hugged.

It looked like things were back to normal...nearly.

A/N I had writers block sorry guys! I feel so bad im in germany till Sunday so i cant update but Ill try update a few on monday cya!! vote anf comment love you x♡♡