Im Broken, Do You Hear Me?

Louis P.O.V

I swear this girls going to be the death of me.I must have sat here for what 4 hours? staring at her perfect face.while her little snores escaped her lips.how could someone hurt someone this beautiful? Im scared im going to hurt her, shes so fragile.She acts like everything is fine but inside shes killing, dying to let it all out.thats what she did tonight.she let me in and I was there for the first time she acctualy had someone to be there for her.that she could let in and not be scared that she would get hurt.she was safe, safe with me.And I would keep her safe she was my Princess.

I looked at the clock it was 5 am.Holly needed to get up at 6:30 to get ready for her first day of year 11.I didnt want to make her go but the sooner she started the better.In the meentime I would get extra security for her.Incase her sick minded father would come and find her.she said he was looking for her, we'd have to be extra careful with the paps if we didnt want her recognised.

I decided id try get atleast a hour and a half sleep.I cuddled myself under the covers wrapping my arms back around hollys perfect figure.she was mine, I could call her mine.I acctualy felt like I was in love.

*authors note*

sorry its short! ive switched accounts from httalg123 to this one.as the last one was a shared account and this is my story!, comment below!