Ill Be Coming Back For You

I woke up feeling sticky and to the unfamiliar smell of burning.it took a while to realise where I was.this wasn't my house.then I remembered I was in doncaster with the boys and they must be burning something?!

covered in chocolate I ran out of the lounge looking at the floor filled with covers and chocolate popcorn, crisps, empty beer cans, boxers?! what? 

i was walking past the bathroom when harry just walks out saying 'morning babe'casually he was all wet and naked?!

'harry for godness sake get some clothes on!' 

I screamed hiding my eyes. 

'nah, I like being naked I feel so free, you should try it sometime!, and anyway im all wet so I cant get changed!'harry smirked  

still standing there naked fully exposed to the world walking past the hallway window, not caring at all.

'harry! I whined, dry yourself then your getting the carpet all wet!'I looked him in the eyes to check him out but holding on. 

he did look good though his wet hair falling down the side of his face in a mop of curls, emerald eyes piercing into my eyes and his dimples forming cheekily on his cheeks and those muscles...

'holly? were you just checking me out?'he winked smiling as a blush appeared on my cheeks. 

'pfffft no!'I said walking away how did he notice!

I could smell the scent of burning as I walked into the kitchen a awful sight flooded my eyes.Niall cooking and singing along to some songs, the beans were burning on the stove and the toast was black.Louis was microwaving zayns brush and zayn was crying trying to get to it while liam was tidying up the kitchen and cleaning dishes.obviously aware of the awful cooking going on in this room.it was chaos.

'Niall babe, I don't think your meant to cook the beans till there brown and I really think you should check the toast its kind of black, Louis give zayn his brush back,where the heck has harry gone? I told him to get dressed! 'I said feeling damp hands on my face.

'hey there'a husky voice said 

'are you dressed,'I asked turning to face him 

'yep! lets go get breakfast Niall burnt it!'harry said giving Niall a angry look. 

'I didn't mean to, I promise' 

Niall argued looking disappointed in himself. 

'I know, let me get changed and well go buy food and ill make us breakfast okay?' 

i said running upstairs and getting ready. 

ten minutes later after making Niall change his tshirt which was full of chicken sauce we set of in the van with security and all. 

'when are we going to tell them you live with us?' 

zayn asked while Liam nodded in approval 'yeah we do need to tell them'

'I don't know whenever ,next interview?'I asked as we drove to Morrison's.

'about that, we will go there on the way back if that's all right with you?, then the fans can meet you' 

Louis chipped in as the boys nodded in approval agreeing and a short sigh was sent from Niall. 

'whats up nialler?'I asked 

I had heard fans call him that on twitter.

'I just wanted to have another sleepover! but we cant now' 

he sighed  

'we can have others dont worry'I said while resting my head on louis shoulder as a glare was sent from harry to louis. 

I was confused there best friends why are they mad?  

the rest of the car journey was pure silence a few glares here and there between Harry&Louis.We arrived at Morrisons and leaped out of the black SUV.instantly 5-6 bodyguards surrounded me&the boys as we walked flashes came from the paps surrounding us.Louis reached out his arm and sliped it round my lower back whi h I was grateful for as I hung my head and clung on for life. 

'just look down and don't answer anything they say'Louis said squeezing my hip lightly. 

'okay lou'I whispered back it was hard to ignore them when they are shouting things like 'louis what about Eleanor!' 'Louis let go of that slut' 'shes so ugly and what the hell is she wearing!' I felt like I was going to burst to tears there and then but I didn't, i fake smiled and acted like this happens ever day for the boys sake, I didn't want them to worry. 

we got in to Morrison's after Louis having to lift me through the crowd of fans because of my claustrophobia.he put me down and ran off with a trolley while Niall walked hand in hand with paul.I didn't know he was gay! 

'holly? why are you staring'Niall said looking at me funny, this is so embarrassing, he could have told me he   now its just awkward! 

'um..you and Paul..erm..'I said cut off by Niall and Paul busting out laughing at something I didn't see was funny at all. 

'hahhaahah...youu..thought..we,.were..gay...hahha'Niall laughed between words turning red because of how much he was laughing. 

'oh your not gay then? 

'NOO! I'm married! and Niall here isn't gay at all after all those giggles coming from his computer lastnight'Paul said after looking and putting a few items in the trolley. 

'so uh..why are you holding hands then?'I said looking down abit 

'because Niall here cant shop or he would buy too much, tell you shat you two go find the boys and get some treats.holly you van be trusted, don't let Niall persuade you with his Irish accent'Paul said as he let go of Niall's hand and gave it to me as I held it and dragged Niall round to the ice cream section. 

'what ice cream can we get!! what about strawberry or ooo Ben and Jerry's is nice! or we could get 5 of the Ben and Jerry's chew chew or banana is nice or chocolate or..'Niall rambled on pointing out all of the flavours of ice cream you can get I the shop.no wonder Paul wouldn't let them come shopping without him supervising. 

'No nialler, were going to get 2 ice cream boxes not 100'I said while watching Niall's eyes fill with tears and his bottom lip tremble slightly.  

i picked up 2 chocolate ice cream boxes and dragged a teary niall to Paul. 

'Niall I've told you times before we cant get all the ice creams, stand here and hold the trolley were done shopping, holly can you go find harry, Louis, Liam and zayn? ill meet you at the car'Paul said dragging Niall with him. 

I walked of to find the boys and immediately saw harry chatting up a girl wearing a short skirt, Louis running down the isle with zayn covered in makeup running behind him and Liam hiding behind magazines 

I walked up to Liam and pulled him out of the magazines. 

'why are you hiding?' 

'Louis got lipstick and hes looking for me!' he said clinging on to my arm while I grabbed Harry's arm and told them to walk to the car.while I rand after Louis and zayn.zayn was easy to catch I told him his hair looked bad and i had a mirror and he literally came running.Louis however was a night mare he climbed the stack of tins jumped down and got on a kids bike and started pedalknground the store till a old lady came holding the back of his shirt with him looking scared and handed him to me. 

'I believe he belongs to you.this boy tripped me up on this bike of his and knocked me flying!'she said red faced 

'sorry about him he has problems' I said trying not to laugh at how ashamed Louis looked as this woman glared at him. 

'what do you say Louis?'I said looking down at him while zayn chuckled behind me trying not to show the woman how funny this situation was, scared that she would have a good shout at him too. 

'im sorry silverlady'Louis said smirking as i grabbed his arm and we ran off out of the shop laughing at the woman shouting after us.  

all that laughter soon stopped as we were bombarded with screaming fans pushing and shoving me away from zayn and louis.our hands were ripped appart and I was pushed to the floor all I could feel was feet trampiling untill it all went black.