Your Insecure Dont Know What for

*Authors note*

I'm updating a few times tonight I hope you like it so far the drama is going to kick in very soon! So keep reading, Now how about we find out if Holly&Liam are brother&sister?

Lets Do this Poo!!

Hollys P.O.V

I woke up to Louis sleeping next to me with his mouth slightly parted,while soft snores escaped his mouth.he looked so beautiful.I didnt want to wake him it still was dark but I was wide awake.I grabbed my htc and turned it on to see the time.6:05. perfect Liam would be up for the gym.

I creaped past Louis covering him with the blanket I was sleeping on and tip toed to Liam's room right next door to Louis.

I knocked and walked in to see a crying Liam holding A photograph.

"Liam..whats that?"I asked walking over and shakingly taking the photo into my hand.It was a photo of Liam holding me, Mum&Dad smiling down at us both.

"thats my mum&dad"we both said.I was shocked why didnt they tell us about this.And why hadnt Liam lived with us?

"Liam where were you?"I asked putting the phot down between us.Then he handed me another peice of paper a adoption form?

"You were adopted by your mum and dad at the age of 2"Liam said looking at me sadly as my face grew wide and happiness set in.

"Really OMG! im so happy lili! were brother and sister!"I exclamed jumping on him and giving him a big bear hug.

"your happy your adopted? dont you like you erm..parents?"Liam said a confused face appearing on his face.

"they were nice but I think id rather have you as a brother"I lied about how they were nice.they were awful.

"did you know about this?"I asked him still smiling as tears of happiness flooded my blue eyes.

"I only found out this morning when I rang my parents because I reolised just how alike we are"Liam said with his arms still around me.

"can I meet them? I kinda need to tell you something, but ill wait till I can tell you all together, the boys need to know aswell"I said refering to my adoptive father who was looking for me across the globe.

"sure ill ask if they can come for tea tonight?im going to the gym now, bye sis"liam said winking while walking out of the door with his gym bag, it was 7:15 now so I decided to go back to bed before Louis notices that I have gone.I wont tell him untill I talk to my real parents.

With a massive smile on my face I walked back into Louis room.I never really slept in my room since jo had gone away but id have to when she got back.for obvious reasons I didnt want her thinking I was sleeping with her son.It was friday and I had school on Monday.Lets hope the drama had gone by then, I didnt want to break Louis promise about going back to school.

Louis P.O.V

I woke up to Holly staring at me her hair like a lions mane all over the place, soft waves cascading down her shoulders, her eyes looked bluer than usual, something must have made her happy this morning.

"finally your awake Lou! its 10 am!"she said jumping on me.i couldnt help but notice she was wearing my boxers and a t shirt.

"Good morning to you too!, whay are we doing today?"I asked as she straddled me playing with my hands.

"whatever! now were official we can be seen in public, my-..Liams parents are coming for tea tonight so aslong as were back for then.she stuttered what did she mean her parents? she had a awful father not liams nice dad Geoff.

"okkay then beautiful! how about we both get a shower and get ready and ill take you somewhere special!"I said watching her get of me and walk to the bathroom.

"yeah sure, whos going first?"she asked, I love how innocent yet cheeky she was.just like me the one and only sass master.

"how about we go together to save water?"I winked as she blushed furiously, she was so self concious.

"Louis I can't"She said looking down like she was ashamed of herself.how didnt she reolise just how perfect she was? wasnt it obvious?

"We dont have to I was just joking,I wont make you do anything you dont want to I promise, your perfect remember that babe, ive got you changed before theres nothing to be ashamed of, trust me on that one"I winked as she giggled picking up a towel I walked into the bathroom sitting on the toilet seat.

"Louis I dont know.."she mumbled following me to the bathroom closing the door.

I started to sing what makes you beautiful walking up to her as she stood there shyly.I lifted her chin so she was looking at me and placed a soft kiss on her perfect lips.she blushed as I started to take her t shirt of she looked unsure but let me take it of nevertheless.

"tell me if you want me to stop okkay babe?"I made sure she was okkay as I continued kissing her till she was left in her underwear.

she nodded as I kissed down her neck and she started taking my clothes off untill we were both stood there naked.I kept singing so she didnt feel uncomfortable.sparks flew as we continued kissing in the shower. untill we were both washed and ready to get dry, I hugged her tight as the water poured down over our bodies.she was becoming less self concious.

"see that wasnt that bad was it darlin"I said as she giggled and turned the shower off.

"not at all boo bear"she said as I wrapped her in a blue fluffy towel.

we got ready fairly quickly I was wearing black skinnies, a vest and a burgandy beenie with gray toms and Holly was wearing denim shorts a stripy t shirt and a oversized beenie with some hightops.

she looked beautiful.

"where are we going boo?"she asked when we got strapped into the car.

"its a suprise princess"I chuckled holding her hand as we drove to the mysterius place.