They Dont Know About The I Love You's

'the interviews in 20 minutes Louis! what are we going to do one of us is going to have to get her dressed and ready she wont wake up!' 

I heard Liam's voice above me while someone was pulling skinny jeans on me. 

'can I come in yet its not fair ive seen girls in underwear before!'harry whined. 

wait they've been looking at me?! 

I opened my eyes to see me dressed in skinny jeans a polo and a animal jumper with nike blazers on and 4 boys smiling cheekily at me while harry bursted in the room.

'noo fair! Louis said she was naked!'harry sulked hitting Louis in the balls while Louis yelped.

'you dressed me, what happened?' I said feeling a headache starting to kick off.

'well you got squished? yeah squished by fans and Louis jumped through the crowd and saved you, he got trampled on as well but he went back for you and you were passed out zayn ran to get Paul and they cleared the fans of then we brought you here and got you ready for the interview' 

Liam said while Louis coughed in the background.

'aheem, sorry who got her dressed ? 'we'no i got you dressed and look how amazing you look! almost as good as you do with it off' Louis winked while I blushed at the fact he had seen me half naked.

'don't blush love, i didn't look...too much'he smirked. 

while the boys looked between me and Louis 'is there something we should know about you two?'zayn smiled at us while the others looked suspicious. 

'what noo, pfft me and Louis really!! you've got to be joking!'I said while wishing me&Louis existed. 

'besides he has Eleanor, I'm singles Kringle's!'I exclaimed while Louis looked rather hurt? he must just be missing Eleanor or something.

'I can change that babe'harry whispered in my ear while the boys sent a weird look to Louis that I didn't understand.

'comon lads lets go to the interview!' 

liam said rounding us up while Niall rushed to get his snap back. 

we arrived at the interview while I gave the boys my twitter hollyLWT (yes I am louis fan!)and they followed me and gave me a shout out.I instantly gained over a thousand followers along with a few tweets of hate that I immediately ignored.

at the interview-

'hello there! were live on news at 10! with one direction!'the news man said as we were ushered on stage. 

I admit I was nervous.id never been on tv before but these guys were loving it so i just followed there lead and sat next to Louis as he squeezed my hand, he could tell I was scared.

'so boys I hear your back in the uk for a while!'he said as the boys replied with a few 'yeah' 'glad were back'and cheers.

'who have you brought with you then, Louis is this your new girlfriend? what about Eleanor?'he said as all eyes turned to me and a camera was zoomed up to my face.

'this is holly, shes Louis mums best friends daughter and shes staying with us for a while, her and Louis don't go out, hes still with El and they are happy together, Holly's just a very close friend of ours' Liam said taking over and being the sensible one.I couldn't help but feel my heart clench when he said how happy Louis and Eleanor are.could I be falling for Louis?

the interview went on with regular questions from fans saying stuff about carrots that I didn't really get but the boys seemed to.it was getting late so we said our good byes and set for home.