Different Date Every Night

Louis P.O.V

After having a shocking tellling off from management things were back on track.Even though all I felt like doing wad going back to that hotel with Holly I couldnt wait to perform tonight.

We were all ready.Lou had done our makeup and chosen our clothes.

Liam was in a white t shirt with blue stars on and some navy skinnies.Niall was in a white polo and brown chinos.zayn was in black skinnies a plain t shirt and a leather jacket.Harry was in a white t shirt and black skinnies and I was eearing a stripy top and red chinos.we were all perfectly ready and ready to perform.Appart from holly who was freaking out.

"what if they dont like me"she repeated for the 100th time.I felt sorry for her all I wanted to do was go on with her so she would be okkay.But I couldn't stupid bloody management!

"Youll be fine babe"I smiled as a suspicious look was sent from Eleanor.

"I know I know..."she trailed off as Paul walked in.

"Holly on stage please"he handed her a mic as I gave her a hug I whispered "Ill be waiting for you when you et ba k, knock em dead"she laughed and walked on to start singing 5 seconds of summer-Heartbreak girl.

"off to get some water"the others said as I watched Holly perform her last song.

"babe"Eleanor whispered as I ignored her.

next thing I knew she had our lips connected I moved back quickly to see Holly stood there.

"Its not what it looks like"I shouted as Eleanor laughed.

Holly's P.O.V

I walked on stage as the fans cheered.a massive rush of excitement came as I started singing heartbreak girl.

"You call me up its like a broken record saying that ur heart hurts, that ull never get over him getting over u and u end up crying and I end up lying coz im just a sucker for anything that u do."I sang my voice building up

"and when the phone call finaly ends you say thanks for being a friend.im going in circles again and again"I smiled at myself all the fans were jumping around.

"I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth,that I can take away ur hurt heart breaK girl hold u tight streight through the day light im right hear when u gonna reolise that im ur cure heart break girl"

After singing this and One thing I walked off stage expecting Louis to be there.Which he was but with eleanor attached to his lips I watched.He didnt see me but he pushed her off.I think, I couldnt be sure.

"Wait"Louis shouted running after me.

"Its not what it looks like"he shouted knocking on the bathroom door that I locked myself in.

"Thats what they all fucking say"I shouted back.I was crying now I didn't think he'd hurt me like this.

"Holly dont cry babe please"He sniffed, I think he was crying too.

"Too late"I sniffed.

"ONE DIRECTION , ON STAGE" A voice shouted as I heard Louis walk away slowly.

Harry's P.O.V

"Louis?"I asked as he walked past me he was crying he grabbed the microphone and ran onstage wiping jkseyes.

I looked at Eleanor she was sat smirking at Louis

"What the hell have you done"I started walking towards her when Liam pulled me back.

"Not now mate"he patted my back as I ran on stage.

"This is what makes you beautiful"zayn introduced as reheresed.

"

Can I just say Id like to dedicate this song to a very special girl in my life right now.she is my world"he said as fans

screamed "Eleanor"

"This is for you Holly Payne"Louis said as he ran of stage.

"whats going on"I half shouted to Liam as he looked confused.

"I think thats a sorry to Holly and a kick in the face to management"Zayn laughed as we started singing.

"Dont need makeup to cover up.."I sang as Louis came on stage with Holly on his back.

"This is my girlfriend Holly Payne, I hope you love her just as much as we do"Louis smiled as all of us started singing together.

The concert finished a hour later and I had never seen louis happier.Maybe Louis had found the one.