Her Hands Fit Like My T Shirt

Louis P.O.V

That dinner date was perfect appart from the woman at the restraunt Holly looked so happy, the happiest ive seen her in ages.I walked hand in hand with her as we reached 'Sugarscape'for the interview she was scared.Now we were going to announce we would be over the papers worldwide.that meant her dad could easily find her. But probably hes buisy getting innocent girls to pay his bills with there body.Its discusting what that man did.I arent going to force holly to do anything she dosent want to.shes 16 afterall.I dont know how fans will take me going out with a 16 year old technically if we did anything it would be illegal.But I dont think we will for time unless she wanted to.I was slowly fixing her making her feel better about hereelf every day.shes not a girl that wears dresses or anything like that shes casual and spontanious.different from any girl ive ever met.

her small hand gripped tightly to my large one as we were faced with paps.I pulled my hoodie ovrr her to cover her face and held her infront of me prottecting her from the outragious comments they were making about us.

"how old is she 5?"was a question asked.I would have turned round and had a go at them but the sass master had done enough for now.

we entered the red doors and were faced with the boys holding a news paper and laughing there heads off and a stressed out paul shaking his head slightly

"whats happened?"Holly asked grabbing liams paper and taking a look as her face turned into a shocked one to bright red to laughter.

I took a look over at harrys the picture they got was hillarious.Me and Hol at the restraunt the woman pouring a drink over Holly and me standing up with the bottle doing it back.

"you legend louis!"zayn shouted ruffiling pauls hair trying to get him to lighten up.it really was funny.

"Louis how many times do I have to tell you dont retaliate, you should know better..."paul was cut off by a woman leading us to the interview.Holly supprisingly gave paul a big hug and said "lighten up pauley"as we ran off away from him.

I squeezed her hand as we sat down in the order harry, me, holly,liam, zayn, niall.

*interview*

"so we are here today with One Direction, and whos this pretty young lady?"the presenter asked.

"This is Holly "Liam said smiling at me and patting hollys shoulder.

the woman looked down at mine&holly's entwined hands.smiling as she had reolised that she had got a good story for the press.

"So who are you then Holly"she winked passing holly a microphone.I gave her a smile of reasurance and squeesed her hand.

"I live with the boys, im 16 nearly 17 , were not related but im like there sister were so close appart from Louis here hes just something else" she smiled down blushing.

"so what are you two exactly?"the woman asked looking at awe at what holly had just said.

"were together"we said together as I leaned in to kiss her red cheeks.

"thats all we have time for today, sorry welcome the new couple Louis Tomlinson and Holly Payne

Hollys P.O.V

Liam has looked shocked half way through the interview and he had tensed up,wehad the same last nsme, I thougjt he knew that.bit of a coincidence but we were deffinately not related.Mum would have told me.wouldnt she?I decided to sleep on it and ask liam in the morning.we drove home and I must of fallen asleep bacuse next thing I know I had louis boxers on with a baggy doncaster football shirt on and my hair was in braids.I yawned waking up tolouis talking in the hall way.

"she cant be your sister Liam! I thought you said youd never seen your Father, he was in america working?Hollys dad dosent work, not exactly anyway"Louis was talking outside the door oblivious thati had woken up and was standing behind him.

"You do look simular though! you have the same hair and mouth!"harry said looking happy that he spotted that.

"and you both dont drink much!"zayn pointed out.

"I dont know ill get Holly to talk to you about it tomorrow Liam maybe you could be? thinking about it you do look the same, but lets not get too exited if she isnt shes still like a sister to you anyway"louis said hugging each boy as I leaped to bed pretending to be asleep so he wouldnt of caught me listening in.If he was my brother, Id have to tell him about dad and if dad knew liam was his it would be even easyer to catch me if not both of us.

closing my eyes I pretended to be asleep as louis side of the bed sunk down and he undid my braded hair singing little things.

"goodnight babe" he said as he kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist.I felt his breath get heavy as night took over both of us.