Preparing For The Tests (Sabertooth)

Zacznij od początku

Sometimes, he really did feel like he was babysitting a pair of children.

The two finally straightened and gave him their happy attention.

"Either way," He started again, "It just proves how strong they are. Taking them down, Sting..."

Sting sobered and straightened to his full height as he sat, "...will be our job. I got it, Rogue."

Rogue smiled.

Sting looked over to Yukino and proceeded to tell her how unbeatable Rogue and he were as a team.

Rogue slid back into his chair without a word.

Yukino already knew everything Sting was narrating to her for about the hundredth time but who was he to bother a good conversation.

"Here," Ms. Minerva smiled as she let the two students into her room.

Finding the time to let the Council Test's representatives visit had frustrated Minerva at first. It felt as though she was being inspected and as though her school was some place that could possibly do something wrong.

But then she'd heard that all the schools had had to go through the same routine.

Different members of the special Team would visit and two of those had visited Saber Tooth.

Minerve had decided to make the best impression she could for the sake of her students.

"Would you like something to drink first?"

"Nah," One grunted, "Jus' wanna get this thing over wit' and go back. Hurry up already."

"Gajeel..." The much shorter, prettier of the students whispered, slightly nudging her companion.

She looked back at Minerva with a worried smile, "We'll just see the participants and be on our way."

"Oh," Minerva couldn't help the devilish smile that curved her lips, "I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see you."

Gajeel followed the weird Head Mistress as she walked on in front.

Hands deep in his pockets, Gajeel looked over at Levy who kept pace with him, looking around the corridors and classes.

Glancing around, Gajeel wasn't sure what exactly caught her interest.

All he saw was a bunch of scared kids scurrying around and a couple of open, boring looking classes.

The bookworm at his side though seemed completely fascinated with her surroundings.

What almost destroyed her was passing the library.

She clutched his arm as he looked down in surprise.

"Gajeel!" Her excited whisper reached his heightened hearing rather quickly.

He bent over as they kept walking so his head was only a little above her pretty bobbing one.

"What?"

She looked up at him, large eyes sparkling and the rest of her features pulled into a sorrowful pout, "Why don't we have this big of a library at Fairy Tail High?"

Gajeel couldn't help but grin at the whiny tone she'd taken, one of her delicate hands still grasping a tiny part of his shirt, "I dunno, Shrimp. Maybe you should ask the old man."