Chapter 43

Calum's P.O.V

Ash wasn't here to help me today and I'm on my own I guess. He's the only one who can calm me down, Mikey can too but I prefer Ash, he understands more.

Niall smiled at us and I almost rolled my eyes but begged I wouldn't. "Hey I'll pay!" Niall smiled as I was taking out my wallet. "Bu-" he cut me off by paying.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. When I came back Niall's arm was around Ally and they were laughing. I went over to Niall and grabbed him by the shirt.

"Woah man! Calm down!" He said. "Calum!" Ally said pulling us apart. I brushed my shirt off. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled at me. "I'm trying to p-"

"No I don't want to hear it!" She said as she buried her face in Luke's chest. "You know what, go with Niall, I don't care anymore!" I yelled at her and grabbed our waitress by the waist and started a make out session with her.

"Calum!" Mikey yelled. I ignored him. "Go to hell!" Luke yelled as Ally and him made their way outside, all the make up running down Ally's face.

When we pulled out the waitress slapped me and Mikey punched me but I punched back. "How could you do that?! You bastard!" He yelled as he followed the others outside.

"You fucked up man." Niall said disappointed. A tear fell down my cheek. I just let go of the girl I loved so much and lost my best friends. I cried waking home. "Baby!" My mum screamed when she saw my face. Blood dripping down my nose and a bruised lip.

"What's wrong?-Oh shit!" Mali panicked. She ran to get the First Aid kit and a ice pack. She quickly gave it to my mum as I stumbled into the living room.

"What happened?!" My mum asked worried. "I lost Ally and two of my best friends." I finally chocked out, sobbing uncontrollably. My mum pulled me into a hug. Mali looked sad as she shook her head in disappointment.

My mum wiped away the blood and my tears. She pulled out. "I'm sorry." She said as I continued to sob in her shirt. "It's all my fault!" I cried. "You should go get some rest." My mum said and I nodded going up to my room.

I started crying my eyes out while my phone was buzzing like crazy.

Ash: OMG CALUM I TOLD YOU TO KEEP CALM!

Ash: YOU FUCKED UP!

Ash: Luke said to tell you to go fuck yourself....

Ash: And Mikey said you're a dick.....

I cried. My own friends saying these words to me hurt me so much.

Ash: Look, I'm not mad at you but you need to apologize!

I went into my contacts and found her name,
Shorty❤️

Me: I'm sorry Ally! Please forgive me!

Me: I didn't mean to!
*message not send*

She blocked me.........

I cried more until all my tears were gone.

Me: Hey Ash, can you go to the park and meet up with the guys and tell me what happens at the meeting?

Ash: No, you're coming with me

Me: Ash, I can't dare go near them anymore

Me: They hate me....

Ash: No they don't, they're just mad at you

Me: Ally blocked me! They hate me! Just go without me!

Ash: I'm parked outside your house, c'mon!

Me: I'm not gonna get up so you might as well leave

Ash: I'm knocking on your door

After he messaged me that, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and got up and opened the door. "Woah!" He said when he saw my face.

"See, they hate me!" I said. "No they don't, now come on!" He said dragging me to his car. We drove to the park and I was really nervous. All these what if's? Started circling my head.

"Calm down, I'll be here this time." He said calming me down. I breathed in and nodded.

Authors Note:
After this, the last chapter is coming! *cries*
This book is gonna end!
Thanks for all the support!
-💜