Chapter 31

Calum's P.O.V

I took her hands off my eyes. "It's okay." I said pulling her by the waist. Our faces touched. "Cal- you know we c-can't." She sighed.

"Umm, yeah sorry I don't know what I was thinking." I said running my hand through my hair. "It's fine, and if I had to choose, it would gladly be you." She said blushing.

I smiled. "Guys! Wanna watch a movie?!" Luke asked like a little kid. Me and Ally laughed. "What movie do you want Lucas?" Ally asked.

"Hmmm..... The Lion King!" He said. "What the fuck Luke" I laughed.

"Ooooh! Calum said a bad word!" He said. Ally giggled.

"Luke! I'm serious, what movie." Ally asked. "Horror!" He smirked. "Lion King?" Ally asked begging.

"Nope!" Luke smirked and put in the movie. I got my phone out.

Me: What's wrong shorty?

Shorty: I don't like horror! :(

Me: I'm here!

I texted and patted the seat beside me. She crawled and snuggled up with me.

Shorty: I luv you! :)

Once again, she is playing with my feelings. Does she mean it?

Shorty: Cal?

Shorty: You okay?

Me: Yeah, I'm fine

Shorty: :)

Me: Shhh! The movie!

She snuggled next to me and fell asleep. When the movie ended I carried her bridal style up to her bed.

"Cal, stay." She grabbed my wrist. I smiled and cuddled with her. She giggled and fell asleep. I smiled and was knocked out as well.

*Next Morning*

Ally's P.O.V

I woke up in Calum's arms. Wait! I have school today! "Cal, wake up!" I said shaking him. He stirred. I giggled. "Cal!" I begged. "Why? It's too early!" He whined.

"We have to go to school, get up!" With that he jumped out of my bed and ran into my bathroom. He fixed his hair. I locked my door and changed.

"Ally, hurry up!" He said through the door. "I'm coming!" I said. I finished getting ready and ate breakfeast. Calum was changed. "Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Always carry around extra clothes in my bag." He said patting his bag.

I laughed and brushed my teeth and headed out the door. Calum was behind me. "Wait up guys!" Luke whined.

"Hurry up, the bus!" I said. Luke finally catched up to us. "I said wait!" He said crossing his arms on his chest. Me and Calum laughed.

Then the bus came. I got on and saw a girl that had long dark brown hair with blonde ombre. She had brown eyes and nerdy black and green glasses. She had on suspenders, a button up shirt and a skirt. She had leggings and some flats. I decided to sit with her.

"Hey." I said. "Hi." She said shyly. "Are you new?" I asked. "Yeah I just moved from the UK." She said and I noticed her british accent. "What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Briana Peterson." She said. "I'm Ally Hemmings, I hope we will get along." I said. "I hope so too!" She said smiling.

We talked all the way until class. "What's your first class?" I asked. "History." (You and Me got a whole lot of history!) she said. I smiled. "Me too!" I said. She smiled and we walked to class.

She sat by me and the teacher introduced her. "This is Briana Peterson, she just moved here from the UK, I hope you all will treat her with respect." The teacher smiled and Bri waved shyly and sat back down.

Turned out we had all the same classes! "Bri! We have the same classes!" I said smiling. "Yeah! I'm so happy!" She said.

~After Classes~

Briana's P.O.V

I am so happy that me and Ally have the same classes! I can be myself around her. I feel confident around her. She makes me feel like I've known her for years! "Bri! Do you wanna hang out with me and my brother's friends?" I asked. "Of course!" I answered.

Authors Note :

Omg it's snowing! Maybe I can update more!

(I didn't lmao)

This chapter is dedicated to BinasaBibic

She plays the new character Briana!
Yay! New characters!

(If you haven't noticed, bold italics are my edits from now. Lots of people were commenting about the History thing and I apologize. I just realized I made the mistake. I'm sorry. I love 1D since I was 7 and I never noticed so please forgive me. :(