Chapter 34

*Several Days Later*

Calum's P.O.V

It's getting closer to Christmas now and I'm so excited! My dad is finally coming home.

Ashton's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall and I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going mate." I said. He mumbled something.

He was really tall, he was ripped, he had a pale face, green eyes and short black hair.

(Like Luke's right now)

"Hey, I know you from somewhere" I said.

"Excuse me?" He asked. "Kai? Is that you buddy?" I asked. He looked confused. "It's me Ashton." I said.

"Ashton Irwin?" He asked and I nodded smiling. I gave him a hug but he backed up.

He had changed a lot. He wasn't the shy, skinny geek he was in elemtary and middle school. He didn't wear his glasses anymore. He was much more quiet now.

We walked down the hall and he was quiet the whole time. He was never really loud, but not this quiet either. "Guess I'll see you later." I said smiling and he shrugged. 

"Would you like to hang out with us, we have band practice and then we will do something fun?" I asked and he shrugged. "Yes?" I asked him and he nodded.

We had 2 classes toghether and once I saw he had scars on his arms, I don't want to even think what he did to himself. So after classes I met up with them outside.

I introduced Adalyn to him. "She's my girlfriend, Adalyn."!I said smiling giving her a kiss.

He nodded and began walking. "Wait up buddy!" I called after him. "Oh yeah, right, practice." He said.

We got to Michael's house and I introduced them to him. "Guys, this is an old buddy of mines, his name is Kai Urie, I hope we can all get along." I said smiling.

They all nodded and said hi to him. I think he and Connor had the longest greeting.

They just stared at each other for along time and said hi awkwardly. I shrugged it off and we began filming.

"Hey, we're 5 Seconds Of Summer and this is a cover of......." Michael said and we began playing.

When we finished, Ad shut off the camera. "So I was thinking we could say 2 or 3 facts about each other, to get to know each other more." I said smiling.

They nodded. "I'll start." Kai said causing me to be surprised.

"So, I can sing, play guitar, and I'm g-gay." He said.

Connor's head popped up. "Really?!" He asked kind of excited.

"I mean yeah, hate me, I don't care, I'm used to it." Kai said mumbled sadly.

"No, totally the opposite, I'm gay too." Connor said shyly blushing. "Oh." Kai said looking at Connor in the eyes. "Not meaning to ruin  everything, but my turn." I said.

They smiled at me and I began.

"I have 2 siblings, I'm the happiest guy in the world, and I love you all." I gushed.

The girls awed and the guys rolled their eyes. "So, me and Bri are official, I love pizza, and hate all of you." Mikey siad sarcastically.

"I can play guitar, I love Youtubers and all of you." Ally said.

"I can play guitar, I love penguins and you guys suck." Luke said. "And you swallow." Mikey said like Pewds. We all rolled our eyes.

"I've never been to a fair, I am the only child and I love you all." Bri said blushing.

"I have 3 older brothers, I was adopted and kind of play guitar." Adalyn said.

"I can play guitar, I have 1 sister and my dad is coming home in 2 weeks!" Calum squealed.

We all know how important this was for him. He hasn't seen his dad in over 3 or 4 years. "I'm gay, I love Ally and you guys." Connor said cheerfully.

Authors Note :

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't been updating
I'm just going through some really hard times right now and should just take a break for now
I'll be back, I always am......

This chapter is dedicated to _Scars- she plays the new character Kai Urie!

Thanks so much!
I also want to thank you all for reading and voting amd commenting!

4k+!?!?! Are you kidding!?
Stay lovely my lovelies!
JULIE =)

THIS WAS SUCH A CRINGEY CHAPTER! IEHSBSHHSHS