Chapter 6

Ally's P.O.V

"Hi mum!" I said as I walked in the house. I saw her holding a tissue box and all her mascara was running on her face. Luke saw her too but just stood there staring.

"Mum whats wrong?" I asked her. "Oh, nothing sweetheart. Isn't Dan coming over today for your science project?" She said trying to change the subject. Luke just looked quickly at my mom and then rushed upstairs to get more tissue.

He came back and then I heard the doorbell ring. Luke opened the door as my mom went to the bathroom."Umm, Hi. Is Ally here?" He asked.

"Who are you and what do you want with Ally?" Luke asked. "He is my friend Dan!" I quickly said. "Oh, sorry there mate." Luke said.

"I'm going to be watching you two!" He said. Then my mum came out and her eyes were black from all the crying.

"Is this a bad moment, I can come back tomorrow or we can do it in class if you want to?" Dan said heading towards the door.

"No Dan stay, I'm fine." My mum said. "If you say so Mrs.Hemmings." Dan said.

Luke's P.O.V

As soon as Ally and her 'FRIEND' Dan went upstairs, I asked mum, "Is it about dad again?"

She nodded her head and kept crying. I gave mum a big hug, because her and Ally were the only people in my life right now. I felt like crying, but I knew that would make her cry harder and she didn't want Ally to find out.

Authors Note : Hi
I'm back again
See any mistakes? If you do tell me
=)Julie