Chapter 37

So I really don't feel like writing a New Years special because if they're not old enough to drink, nothing else will happen.... Sorry about that..... Also not in the mood today..... Lets just skip right into January 4, 2013.
Basically 1 year later?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke's P.O.V

"Hey Luke!" Mikey called out. "Oh hey." I smiled. "So, Ally and Calum's birthdays are coming up, we were planning on throwing them a surprise party, you in or not?" He asked smiling. "Obviously I am!" I smiled. "When and where?" I asked. "On Calum's birthday and that's what I came to ask you, your house and you'll distract them while me and the others decorate." He said smiling.

"Of course! Oh, I'm so excited!" I squealed. He laughed and we walked to class together...

*After classes and now Friday after class on the 25th of January*

"So, I want to take you and Calum out some where since we didn't do anything on your birthday." I said to Ally as she looked at me. "Sure, okay, where?" She asked. "I dunno, the movies?" I asked and she nodded smiling. "Awesome! I'll be back!" She said going upstairs to get ready.

She put on some shorts and a 'Hemmings 96' hoodie she got from me on Christmas

She put on some shorts and a 'Hemmings 96' hoodie she got from me on Christmas. With her hair in a messy bun. "Okay! Let's go!" She squealed and I laughed. We walked over to Calum's and picked him up and we walked to the movies. I got a message from Mike.

MikeyTheKitty: So we might need at least like 2 hours, Ashton needs to pull his shit together, wow!

Me: Haha, lol, yeah sure, we're at the movies, I'll tell you when we're out :)

MikeyTheKitty: Yeah! :)

I smiled and locked my phone. We went into the movie and watched the movie. Just for this once I let Calum make his 'move' on Ally, I guess I should give him a chance. I felt like a massive third-wheeler, just sitting beside them. But anyways, I was enjoying the movie and my popcorn.
*After movie (bc, nothing much happened....)*

"Thanks so much for making this day so magical Luke, I really enjoyed it." Ally smiled. I'm so excited to see the face she has when she sees what's back home! "Yeah Luke, I enjoyed it, thanks man." Calum said swinging an arm around Ally. I tried not making a disgusted face and faked a smile. I got my phone out and texted Mikey.

Me: We're out and on our way!

MikeyTheKitty: K, we're done here! Flippin' Ashton is over here eating all of our snacks!

Me: Yeah, Ashton

MikeyTheKitty: Okay maybe I am helping him, but that's not the point! Just hurry up!

Me: Yeah ;)

MikeyTheKitty: Fuck off!

"So now we're going back home!" I said to both of them. "Yeah, that's fine!" Ally said smiling. We walked back home and I got out my key slowly. "Luke, hurry up!" Ally said rolling her eyes impatiently. "Okay! Okay!" I said.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" They all yelled. Ally screamed and Calum jumped. "OMG! Guys!" Ally said smiling. "Happy birthday Callison!" Bri said. "Callison?" Calum and Ally asked. "You know, your ship name!" Bri said smiling. "Oh!" Ally said giving all of us a hug. "You guys are soooo old now!" Mikey said laughing. "Shut up, you're older than both of us" Ally and Calum said in unison. Mikey mumbled something. We all laughed.

They opened presents and we had a super great night, blasting All Time Low, One Direction, and other music through the speakers. We had such a great time....

Authors note:

Callison or Cally?

Anyways, I think I might have a Valentines day special...... And a One Direction special later in the book. What do you think? Comment, Vote and leave thoughts and/or recommendations on something to happen on the One Direction special!

-💙