Chapter 19

Ally's P.O.V

I sat on the porch just listening to music.

We keep this love in Photograph

We make these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And times forever frozen still

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me close 'till our eyes meet

You'll never be alone

Wait for me to come home.

Ed is one of my favorite artists. His lyrics always touch my heart. It's like his music has something special to it. You never know whats coming. Sweet soft music, dance or rapping he always has a song for my mood.

I never felt someone sit beside me but someone or something tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, I heard Ed and I couldn't stay away." Calum said. I smiled. "So what song is it?" He asked. "Photograph." I said handing him one of my ear buds. He put it on and Ed began to sing.

You can fit me,

Inside the necklace you got when you were six-teen

Next to your heart beat where I should be

Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me

That's okay baby only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

We both sang along and I once again noticed the beauty in his voice.

Calum's P.O.V

Can Ally get any better?

She has this voice that makes me just want to be next to her until the day that I die. She has the same music taste as me which makes me feel closer to her. She has this thing in her that makes me love her every day of my life. The song soon ended but I never wanted it to end.

"Omg Cal you were so good!" She said making me blush. "Do you have like this feeling inside of you right now?" I asked her.

That wasn't supposed to come out!

"Like butterfl- I mean sparks?" She asked tucking one of her blonde locks under her ears which was so damn cute! "Yeah...." I said placing my hand on her cheek. She placed her hand on my hand and in that moment we kissed

"Calum, are you okay?" Ally said waving her hand in my face. "What?" I asked.

Wait it was just a daydream?!?!?

"Yeah I'm f-fine." I said sighing. "What was happening in that brain of yours?" She asked lightly tapping my forehead. "You wanna keep listening or you wanna choose the next song?" She asked giggling.

"Ed is fine." I said smiling."Come here!" She said pulling me onto the grass. "Look!" She said laying down and pointing at the sky. I never noticed it was dawn already.

"Wow." I said in awe. "Isn't it amazing?" She asked laying her head on my chest. "Is it o-okay?" She asked blushing. "It's perfectly fine." I said patting my chest motioning her to lay her head. "Look Cal! Make a wish!" She said pointing at a shooting star.

I wish for a chance with Ally....

"I wished to meet true love or Ed or One Direction." She said laughing. We both laughed for a bit. "What did you wish?" She asked looking me in the eyes with her blue sea eyes.

"I wished to get a chance with the girl of my dreams." I said blushing. "We wished for almost the same thing except I already know who my true love is." She said smiling.

"Oh..." I said. "It's Mr. Niall Horan!" She said laughing. I laughed as well. "You really love him?" I asked her."He is my boyfriend he just doesn't know it." She said laughing.

Authors Note:

I'm loving these cute moments!
(HAHAH NO)

I hope you enjoyed!

Vote, comment, follow and share if you want!

Bye!

-Julie