Chapter 42

Ashton's  P.O.V

Today Ally and Niall invited me to Nando's but I said I was busy. Today was a Ashlynn day. (Me and Adaynn day!) Which was full of movies, cuddles, food and lots of kisses.

I texted her to come over.

Me: Hey babe! You up for a Ashlynn day?

Babe❤️:Hell yeah I am!

Me: Come over now! I'm lonely!

Babe❤️: You always are

Me: *pouts* Just come over!

Me: And bring movies!

Babe❤️: You got the food right?

Me: Always ready!

Babe❤️: Maybe food can be our always?

Me: Food

I couldn't stop laughing.

Me: Why am I laughing so much?!

Babe:I am too! 😂

Me: We are perfect for each other!

Babe:Food <3

Me: Food ever

Babe:Wow! Just wow!

Me: *winks*

Babe:Kinky! <3

Me: Did you get the movies?

Babe❤️: Why can't we just watch Netflix?!

Me: And chill? ;)

Babe❤️: Shut Up Ashton!

Me: I was kidding babe! But if you want to watch Netflix that's fine

Babe:Yeah! It's better!

Me: K! See ya then!

Babe❤️: *Sends kisses*

Me: *Takes them*

I locked my phone and smiled.  She's just so perfect! How can just one human be as lovely, beautiful, and perfect as her?

I started setting up the snacks and logging in our account. (Yes, we made a Netflix account together!) I got a text from Calum.

Cal: Ughh! This Niall guy!

Me: What's wrong buddy?

Cal: He's trying to steal Ally from me!

Me: You don't that, he's a nice guy

Cal: The way he looks at her and he winks a lot at her and he wrapped his arms around her waist! Nah he's just trying to be friends with her!

Me: Can we talk about this later? It's Ashlynn day!

Cal: Fine, but what do I do?

Me: Just keep cool, don't let the jealousy get to you

Cal: Thanks man!

Me: Yep np!

I sighed and locked my phone. Calum has always been a jealous guy. He couldn't keep his anger inside. He has a short temper and gets pissed off easily. I guess I would be mad too that the Niall Horan was trying to steal Adaynn from me.

I got lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Adalynn smiling wearing:

 I opened the door and saw Adalynn smiling wearing:

I smiled as she gave me a kiss. We sat on my couch making out until Harry came in and coughed. We pulled back. "Hey Harry!" Adalynn said as Harry ran to give her a hug.

"Hey Ad!" He said smiling. "Why were you shoving your tongues down each other's throats?" He asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and Ad blushed. "Oh-um." She was lost for words.

"It was nothing Harry, now go play." I told him and he nodded smiling. "That was weird." I said causing her to laugh. "He doesn't know, so I don't blame him." She said blushing. I agreed and put on Netflix.

She sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I started giving her kisses down her neck looking for her sweet spot until I found it. She let out soft moans. "Ash s-stop" she said.

I pulled back. "Why babe?" I asked smirking. "H-Harry can come in again." She said pecking me on the lips. "Wanna take it upstairs?" I asked smirking. "I d-don't think I'm r-ready." She blushed.

"Whenever you're ready babe." I said winking at her and she turned a deep shade of red. I noticed I left some hickeys down her neck and smirked. She noticed too and punched me lightly on the arm.

"Ashton!" She said. "Just use that make up girls use to cover everything" I said pulling her into a kiss. "Fuck off." She mumbled into the kiss as I asked for entrance. Our tongues brushed perfectly.

After that we ended up watching a kids movie and with Harry on Ad's lap. "That should be me." I whined in her ear. She giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her as Harry moved in between us already asleep.

"He's so cute." Adalynn cooed. "But not as much as me." I said. "Food." She said giggling. I smiled as she rest her head on my shoulder and soft snores escaped her mouth.

Perfect..........

Authors Note:

The feels to me are going everywhere right now!!!!!!!!! Ashlynn is so cute! What do you think about this little family? Aww! Lauren wasn't here sorry!
-💜