Chapter 21

He was there......

Smirking like the idiot he was, he had 2 teen boys and a girl teen with him too. They were all brunettes. Luke also glared at him.

"Why are you here?" Luke asked gritting his teeth. "I was just here to see my baby girl and my boy!" He replied causing his children to get envious.

"I think you see them everyday, they're right next to you." I said rolling my eyes. "Ally!" Mum glared at me. "I mean, hey to you too." I said going up to my room and slamming the door.

Luke followed me up to his room and slammed the door too. "Kids!" Mum yelled at us.

Minutes later, we went back down."What is it mum?" Me and Luke asked. "They are here to have dinner with us so please stay for a while." Mum said sadly.

Me and Luke looked at each other and nodded. We sat beside mum and dad sat beside me. I tried scooting over a bit but he just sat closer. "Are you like some type of nerd or something?" The girl asked. I had my black frame glasses on so I understand why she thought that.

"No she's not." Luke answered for me.

"I wasn't asking you blondie." She said rudely.

"Laina." Andrew whispered.

"What? I mean if these are your kids, they are total brats! Now I understand why you left them." She said looking at her plate.

My mum had tears in her eyes."My mum is the best mum ever so you shut your fucking mouth up!" I said getting up and stomping up to my room.

I laid on my bed and got my phone out and wanted to text Connor, but I saw that there was a new contact on my contacts list.

Calum

It had a heart beside his name. I laughed a bit. He must have put it in while I was in the bathroom.I decided to text him instead.

Me: Hey Cal! I see you put your number in my phone

Did that sound weird? Meh, I already send it. He quickly awnsered.

Calum: Yes,Yes I did ;)

Me: Why'd you do it?

Calum: I needed a way to talk to you:)

Me: So why don't you just talk to me?

Calum: Because....I always get nervous around you, also I don't want Luke to know...

Me: Aww!

Calum: <3

Me: Am I bothering you?

Calum: Never!

Me: Because I needed someone to talk to...

Calum: I'm here!

Me: Thanks!

Me: So Andrew is over and his daughter Laina really pissed me off!

Calum: What did she do?! And who is Andrew?

Me: Andrew....he's a piece of shît

Calum: No I'm serious!

Me: Fine, he's my dad....

Calum: Why do you call him Andrew?

Calum: And why is he a piece of shît?

Me: I call him Andrew because I hate him and I hate him

Calum: Okay..... so why did Laina piss you off?

Me: So I'm wearing my black frame glasses and she asked me if I was a nerd. Luke awnsered for me and said no. Then she said I wasn't asking you blondie. And she said that me and Luke are brats and know she knows why Andrew divorced my mum....

Calum: Oh......Can I see you in your glasses?<3

Me: Why?

Calum: I wanna see you!

Me: Umm okay?
*sends pic above*

Calum: OMFG YOU LOOK SO CUTE! You should wear them more often

I heard knocking on my door.

Me: Thanks but no! Hold up someone is at my door

Calum: Okay

I opened the door to find Luke standing there.

Authors Note :
Aww! Thats cute!
(NO IT'S NOT JULIE WHAT THE FUCK?! WERE YOU HIGH?!)

I'm updating a lot today!

(Was I really tho?)