Chapter 4

Zoe's P.O.V

I was kind of exited to get out of class.I had already planned out 'Dally's' child's names (Dally is Dan and Ally's ship name)

"Hi Mrs.Howell tell me, how's your husband?" I asked joking around. Ally just rolled her eyes at me and told me that she was going to go find Connor and she also told me to say bye to Louise. I was going to ask her if it was because of the joke but she just left. I feel guilty now.

Connor's P.O.V

I was waiting for Ally, just sitting in a corner table at Starbuck's looking like a lonely boy that got ditched, so I got my phone out so I didn't look like that. Then I heard Ally coming. She sat in front of me and asked what was wrong.

Ally and I have been friends since Kindergarten I've always trusted her, and today was a really important day, today was the day I was coming out to my best friend.

To be honest I was kind of scared she was not going to be my friend after this confession, but I decided I could tell her.

Ally's P.O.V

"Hi Connor, what did you need?" I asked him. "Ally please promise you will stil be my friend after this?" He asked me looking worried. "Of course Connor, I will always be there for you!" I said and he let out a sigh of relief.

Authors Note : Hi
Please coment and vote and sorry if it's bad (I'm new so,yeah)
=) Julie