One Direction Special Pt.2

Ally's P.O.V

Calum carried me all the way to our seats. We didn't miss to much but we missed a little. We were in the front row and I was almost gonna cry.

"With your little white lies!" Me and Luke sang. After that, they started playing 'You And I' and me and Calum swayed together. Niall came over to us and I screamed. He let out a chuckle and grabbed my hand. "I love you!" I screamed and he smiled, winking at me and then he started his solo.

"Did you see that?! HE FUCKING WINKED AT ME!!!" I screamed at Calum. He rolled his eyes an we continued to sing. "Like us, but they never tried like us. You and I, we don't wanna be like them, we can make it 'till the end!" Me and Calum sang.

Then Zayn hit the high note and I almost fainted. "Woah! Calum down Shorty." Calum laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully. I looked over at Luke who was shaking Mikey screaming in his ear. "You and I!" He screamed turning to me.

I laughed and we sang together, screaming in Ash, Cal and Mikey's ears. "Stop!" Mikey begged. We just kept going. Ash laughed and joined us. "Please! I beg!" Calum said covering his ears. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled.

"The story of my life! I take her home! I drive all night to keep her warm in time! It's frozeeen!" I screamed. Zayn came over and had his solo in front of us.

"AHSHFHDJJDKDNXJDJXJAKSJ!" I screamed and then they all came over. "NOPE! I CAN'T! HEEHZBEKJSJ!" I screamed. This time Louis winked and left. They went to the opposite side I us and started to sing 'Happily'.

"So baby be with me so happily!" Luke screamed. I saw Mikey singing and I smirked. "Whatever." he said rolling his eyes, still singing. "Oh, Oh, Oh, we're on fire now!" Ashton sang.

"Yes Ashton! Sing like there's no tomorrow!" I said singing with him. "Tomorrow never dies." Calum whispered in my ear. I giggled and they began singing 'Best Song Ever'.

"We knew every line, now I can't remember!" Mikey sang. They went through a couple more songs until it was over. "Thank you Sydney." Liam said causing the crowd to roar. They all bowed and exited the stage.

"Now I get to meet them!" I screamed at the guys. "We know." They all laughed.

*Backstage!*

"I can't breathe!" I said and they laughed. Then I saw them. The most beautiful humans on earth were right in front of me. Niall smiled at me.

"Hey, you're that girl who screamed at me." He said. "Niall, every girl screamed at you." Liam said causing Niall to roll his eyes. I couldn't even function right anymore.

"Come here love." Liam smiled at me. He gave me a tight hug and I almost cried. The guys stood there awkwardly. "Niall, this is may be weird and all but, will you marry me?" I asked laughing trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Of course!" he smiled. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and we took some selfies. Then I went over to Harry and Louis. "Is Larry real?" I asked, which was a dumb question because its obviously real.

Then I became really embarrassed and hid my face in Calum's chest whilst he wrapped his arm around my waist. "No need to be embarrassed love, it's okay!" Harry smiled. My face was still a deep shade of red so I calmed myself down before going to give all of them a hug.

I feel like a complete idiot right now!
"So you guys are 5 Seconds Of Summer, right?" Louis asked and the guys nodded. "You guys are very talented, keep going at it and in no time you'll be at the top of the charts." Zayn said causing all of them to smile.

"It's such an honor to meet you guys, and you guys telling is that." Mikey smiled. "Wait! Can you say hi to my girlfriend Bri? She really loves you guys but couldn't make it." Mikey said taking out his phone.

"Of course!" The guys said. "Hey Bri! We're One Direction and we're sorry you couldn't make it! We love you!" they smiled into the camera. Bri is going to be so happy! "Actually, can you also get one for my friend Connor? he's crazy for you guys" I said laughing and they nodded. "Hey Connor! We're sorry you couldn't make it! we love you!" They said.

"Also for my girlfriend..." Ash asked shyly. "Don't be shy man, of course!" they said and began recording the message. "Hey Adalyn! We really wished you could've been here! We love you!" they said and Ash smiled. "Thanks! Shes gonna be so happy!" he said.

"We should exchange numbers!" Niall said. I froze. Was he talking to all of us? Or just them? He smiled. "May I have your number?" He asked me first. My world froze. "I knew this day would come!" I said and they all laughed and I blushed.

Calum looked quite jealous. But hey, it One Direction we're talking about! We all exchanged numbers and that night I couldn't stop smiling. "MUM!" I yelled when we got home. "Yes hun?" she asked. "I GOT NIALL'S NUMBER!" I screamed.

"I DID TOO!" Luke said as my mum didn't know what to say. "Well, do you have Harry's?" She asked and I laughed. "Hell yeah I do!" I said and her and Luke laughed.

Authors Note:
This may be the last update today! I don't know? Ally might've died from all the fan girl attacks! Someone pls call 911 ASAP! PRONTO!
-💜