Chapter 3

Ally's P.O.V

I just giggled at what Dan said. He didn't think he was funny then suddenly  I got lost in my own thoughts when I heard a loud THUD and a ouch.

That's when I realized that Dan was on the floor. Some girls were giggling, laughing, snorting and even dying of laughter. I would have had laughed but I'm used to Dan falling out of his chair.

So instead of laughing I just helped him get up when I heard the teacher say, "Ooh Ally someone's got a little crush!"

She said ignoring the fact that everyone was staring at me and Dan. Especially Zoe and Louise.

Dan's P.O.V

I AM SO EMBARRASED RIGHT NOW!
1.I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE CLASS

2. THE TEACHER JUST SAID ME AND ALLY ARE A GOOD COUPLE

(only in MY fantasies)

3. I FELL IN FRONT OF ALLY!!!!!

Ally's P.O.V

"Excuse me Mrs." I said in my head
Instead of just standing right there you could give me a hand!  Dan is heavy. (No offense Dan )

"Are you okay Dan?" I asked him sweetly. "Yeah I'm fine just fell out my chair! You know me typical Dan!" He said and I started to laugh softly. He gave me a weak smile.

Before I knew it we were out of her class. I had a feeling Zoe and Louise would come over and start planning my future with Dan. (They ALWAYS do)

Authors Note : Hi!
I'm here to say that this is my first story so sorry for mistakes or anything!
=)Julie