Chapter 29

Ally's P.O.V

After we ate our cotton candy we went to the games. This girl with long brown hair and greeny bluish eyes, she had an ATL shirt and some ripped skinny jeans, was trying to win a Panda bear but she failed.

"Dammit!" She said. "Sorry miss, you've been here long enough, next!" The dude said rudely.

She sighed and went and sat on a bench. I think Ash noticed her too, and asked for a shot to try get a Panda. He actually got one! And the huge ones! He walked over to the girl who failed and gave it to her.

At first she wasn't taking it, but after a while she took it and hugged it tight. She gave Ash a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They both walked over to us. "Guys meet Adalyn is it okay if she hangs out with us?" Ash asked. "Yeah!" We all answered.

"So I'm Luke and this is my sister Ally. That's Mikey and that's Calum and I'm guessing you already met Ashton." Luke introduced us.

"Nice to meet all of you! You guys look familiar, from somewhere" she said.
"I must be confusing you guys with other people." She said shaking her head.

"Let's go get on the rides now!" Mikey said excited.

"Yay!" We all said. "I pick first......... That one!" Mikey said picking The Drop. The tallest ride. "Oh no! I'm not going!" I said backing up. "Why not?" Calum asked. "I'm scared of heights." I blushed.

He gave me his hand. "I'm here shorty." He said smiling. He gave me his hand and I held it tight.

Ashton and Adalyn were holding hands too. I also saw Mikey hugging Luke. It was really cute.

Ashton had his hands on Adalyn's waist and Mikey was playing with Luke's fingers. We were going up and my grip tightened on Calum's hand.

"It's okay shorty." He said playing with my hair. When we were on the top I felt my heart racing. I think Calum heard it as well and he wrapped me around him. My face in his chest, I didn't even feel when we dropped.

"It's over shorty." Calum whispered. "Umm...Thanks Cal." I said blushing. "Anything for you." He smiled.

Calum's P.O.V

We went on a bunch of other rides until dawn. I won a cute little penguin bear for Ally but Luke wanted it and made a fuss so I got a puppy bear for Ally. We played around, we laughed and had a great time.

"Thanks guys for letting me hang out with you." Adalyn said. "Any time." Ashton smiled.

"Can I have your phone number?" He asked her. "Of course." She said dialing her number into his phone.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked her. "Umm, sure." She said smiling.

We all got into Ashton's car. I sat beside Ally and Mikey and Luke in the back asleep on each others shoulders. Ashton was driving and Adalyn was in the passengers seat.

Ally yawned. She layed her head on my shoulder and drifted to sleep. She held her bear close to her. The only ones awake were Adalyn, Ashton and me. The rest were snoring.

We got to Luke's and Ally's house. I carried Ally bridal style and Ashton did the same with Luke. I carried her up to her room and tucked her in bed.
Before I left I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Calum?" She asked sleepily.

"Yes shorty?" I asked.

She grabbed my wrist. "I love you." She said and was knocked out again.
She is sleeping, no way that's true.

But what if it is?
No....

I shook my head and left. "What took you so long?" Ash asked impatient. "Nothing." I said quickly.

"Okay?" He said. We left Adalyn home and then Mikey and lastly me.

"Calum are you okay? You've been staring at the radio without saying anything for a long time, do you want to turn it on or something?" Ash asked as he parked in my drive way. "No it's fine, I was just thinking." I said sighing.

"Okay buddy, good night." He said.

"Good night Ash." I said getting out and going inside.

I had lot's to think about.

Did she mean it?
Was she dreaming?
Was it real?
Does she really love me?

Authors Note :

Aww!
Did she mean it?

So yeah vote and comment!
Sorry for all the typos I always make

It's unedited! I'm working on it rn! Lmao!

This new character is named Adalyn played by Nicolakop

I'm adding some new characters! If you want to be part of my story comment below
Thanks!
[Closed]

-Julie