Chapter 10

Luke's P.O.V

I was trying hard not to cry beacause I didn't want people  to think I was a weird 14 year old crying also because there was some girls looking at me so I didn't want them to think I was weak.

(Let's be honest, I am )
Then I saw Ally coming with Dan and I'm pretty sure that was his mom.

Ally came and hugged me tight. I could feel her tears on my shirt so I hugged her tighter because like I said earlier, mum and Ally were the only people in my life right now.

The girls in the backround were like, 'Awww he is such a sweetheart!'

"Thank You Mrs. Howell but you didn't have too." I said. "Sweetie, I know how this feels, my mother just left us about a month ago." She said fanning her eyes.

She took a seat and told Dan to sit beside her. Then the doctor came out and Mrs. Howell asked how was my mum.

"Well she just got a little drunk and passed out but we are highly recomending therapy for Mrs. Hemmings." He said.

"Ummm.... will it be a lot of money?" I asked because I knew that we were suffering ro pay rent. "Only $20 a month." The doctor explained everything.

"Also, Mrs. Hemmings will be out tomorrow." He added. Me and Ally wanted to stay but Mrs. Howell said that she would stay here and that me, Ally, and Dan went home and she would check on us later.

Authors Note : Hi!
Vote and comment!!!
=) Julie