Chapter 13

Ally's P.O.V

I was getting ready to go to my brother's 'band' rehearsals. My hair was put up in a messy bun because I was to lazy to do it properly. I did want to make a good impression but if you knew me you know I'm not thay type of girl thet gets stressed out about how she looks.

I put on a All Time Low top and high waist shorts. I grabbed my beanie and my Vans and waited for mum to get ready because she was coming as well.
"I'm ready!" She said. "Mum,why are you so exited?" I asked her.

"Ally, you could at least be happy for your brother. He finally gets to do what he likes!" She told me. I saw Luke coming down stairs with his guitar. "Let's go!" He said.

We got into the car, Luke in the passengers seat and I in back. We drove some blocks down our street and then Luke told mum to stop.

"This is Michael's house." He told us.
He knocked on the door and a blonde boy opened the door."Hey Luke....whoa! Who is she?" He asked scanning me head to toe, I could feel my face flushing pink so I quickly looked at my feet.

"Michael this is my sister Ally and you better stay away from her!" Luke warned the boy who's name was Michael I believe.

"Sure Whatever." He said letting us in. "Hey Mrs. Hemmings." He said as geeted my mum. "Hey little Hemmings." He told me."I have a name Michael you know." I sassed him.

Whoa! That proves it! She is related to you Luke!" Michael said putting his hands up in defense. Luke shot him a glare. "Is your mother home Michael?" Mum asked him.

"Yeah she's in the kitchen." Michael told her. My mum walked into the kitchen and I could hear her say, "Hey Karen!"

"Sit down for a while Calum and Ashton are always late." He said. At the mention of the brunette's name, I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

I sat down then I heard Michael whisper to Luke, "Seems like your little sis has a crush on Calum." He said elbowing him.

"They met just a little while ago and Calum better stay away from her!" Luke told him you could hear a little anger in his voice.

Finally, there was a knock on the door. It was a boy with hazel hair and hazel eyes. He was thin and had on a purple shirt on. "Ashton buddy!" Michael greeted him. Then behind him was the brunette with puppy eyes.

"Hey Cal!" Luke said. "Who is this?" Ashton said looking at me. "She's my sister Ally." Luke said."I didn't know you had a sister Luke!"Ashton said.

"Well now you know." I muttered under my breath. I heard Calum giggle again. "Are you sure she isn't your twin Luke?" Ashton asked Luke chuckling at what I had said. "She is sassy like you!" Calum said smiling at me.

"Whatever can we just start?" Luke asked annoyed. He hates when we are compared. I heard them rehearse for about an hour. They were pretty good, especially Calum and Ashton. Ashton was drumming on a box, how wasn't he tired?

Calum had an amazing voice!

Authors Note :
Heeeeyyyyy im back!
Hope you enjoyed! Comment,Vote  and all that stuff =) Julie