Chapter 11

Ally's P.O.V

I was kind of sad and Dan was playing Fifa with Luke so I decided to call Zoe an Loise and maybe Connor.

To Connor: Hey Connor mind coming over bored and if u want 2 stay the night u can

To Loise: Hey Loise come 2 my house 4 a sleepover I'm lonely

To Zoe: Hey Zoe come 2 my house 4 a sleepover

Zoe was the first one to get here. She lightly knoked on the door. Luke opened the door. "Ally why is Zoe here?" He asked. I forgot to tell him.

"Well umm... I invited Zoe, Loise, and Connor over if you don't mind." I said giving him the 'I'm sorry' look.

"Whatever." He said not once taking his eyes of the screen. Then Loise got here and Connor was the last one.

"Wait Ally, who is that?" Zoe whispered looking at Connor. "He is my best friend." I said hugging Connor

."I thought we were your best freinds!"Loise whined. "Yeah you are it's just that me and Connor met when we were in Kindergarten." I told them.

(I don't know how you call it but Im an American and thats how I call it)

All of us rushed to my room and put all of our stuff down. "So....... What do you guys want to do?" I asked."We should do our nails!" Zoe squealed. "Umm okay but im not really good at painting nails!" Connor said and we all laughed.

We finished doing our nails and doing other stuff, I heard a knock at the door it was Mrs. Howell. Luke opened the door. "Hello kids. So your mom hasn't yet woken up but the doctor said she will wake up tomorrow and will start therapy the next week." She said.

"Well, I need you guys to go to sleep now please." She said.

We all went to sleep, at least my freinds did because me and Luke couldn't shut an eyelid.

"Ally are you awake?" He whispered. "Yeah. I can't stop thinking about mom." I answered. "What are we going to do?" He asked. It almost sounded like he was crying.

"Luke are you crying?" I asked. "Ally I couldn't hold it in all day!" He cried a little more then wiped his tears. Then after that I went to give him a hug.

(And no they weren't cuddling, just a sibling hug)

After that I fell asleep.

What if mum really runs out of money? Will me and Luke go live with our dad? Why would mom drink? She never had why start now? WHY DID MOM WANT TO KILL HERSELF?!

All these questions were running through my head.

Okay.I thought to myself. Maybe I should wake Connor or Dan so we can talk because I can't fall asleep.

I didn't know if I should do it. I decided not to and tried to fall asleep. I was actually closing my eyes when Dan came in. "Hey Ally, can you show me where the bathroom is?" He asked.

Dan's P.O.V

Ally took me by the hand and took me to the bathroom.Thank god the light was off because she couldn't see my red face. When she let go, I stumbled.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Shhh Dan!" She said laughing. "I'm okay!" I said."Who's there?! I have a guitar and I'm not afraid to use it!" Luke said. I was in the bathroom but I could still hear the conversation.

"Luke put that guitar down. It's just me and Dan. He needed me to show him where the bathroom was." Ally said. "Oh, okay Ally. I still can't fall asleep can we watch some movies or something?" Luke asked Ally.

Authors Note : Hi I'm back again!
Hope you like it and Calum will be in the next chapter (HOPEFULLY!)
-Julie