Chapter 16

Ally's P.O.V

I got up at 1:00 pm and went downstairs. I found Calum and Luke playing Fifa. "You finally got your lazy ass out of bed." Luke said as he paused the game and looked over at me. "Wow you look like shit!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "I thinkshelooksperfect." Calum blurted.

Luke looked at him like he was crazy and I blushed. "Okay Calum, you my friend, need help." Luke said laughing. "At least he looks better!" I said and walked upstairs still blushing.

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum are you okay?" Luke asked me. "Y-Yeah why?" I asked. "First of all you just all you just called my sister pretty and your face is so red." Luke said. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. Even though I wasn't fine at all. Ally called ME GOOD LOOKING! I'm dead my life is over!

"Well whatever, don't touch her and keep your hands away." He said rolling his eyes. "Why?" I asked nervously. "Because she's my sister and I don't want her to get hurt okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Finally, Ally came downstairs and she was ready. She had on some blue skinny jeans and a White tank top.

I think I was drooling or something because Luke glared at me and Ally giggled and blushed. She came up to me and sat beside me."Earth to Calum!" She giggled. And then I finally snapped out of it.

We both stuck our tounges out at mad Luke."Why so mad Lukey?" Ally teased. Luke just stared at us with fury in his eyes.

"Hey can I play?" She asked and I handed her my control. "I'm going to beat you, so you should just give up Ally." Luke said."Ok, let's see about that!" She said as they began to play.

At the end Ally had won by 3 points. "Ha beat that loser!" She said laughing. We both laughed at Luke for a while until he said something.

"Since it's so funny Calum, try to beat her!" He said handing me his control smirking.

We played for a while, but in the end it was a tie!

"What?!" Luke asked in disbelief. "I guess Calum is better at Fifa than you!" Ally said laughing. I blushed a little bit.

When we finished it was already 2:00 pm. "I'm hungry, you guys can keep playing but I'm gonna eat." She said getting up and going into the kitchen.

Ally's P.O.V

I went into the kitchen and decided to make some pancakes. I started to daydream about random stuff when I felt two hands on my waist. I dropped the spatula and turned around, to see Calum standing there. Our faces were only 1 inch away from each other.

After a little while when I realized what was going on Calum pulled away. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said running his hand through his hair. "No it's f-fine." I said blushing.

He smiled and asked me "Hey, do you want some help?"

"I think I need some help" I said laughing pointing at the ceiling. There was a pancake stuck on there.

We both laughed and he started to help me flip the pancakes while I was mixing the mixture.

I threw some flour at him and he turned and smiled. He grabbed some more flour and threw it at me. I then grabbed some butter and put it on my hands and rubbed it on his face.

After our flour fight we were both covered in butter and flour.We were laughing so hard.

I tagged him and said, "You're it!"

He ran after me and I ran away from him.

Authors Note :
Aww that is so CUTE AM I RIGHT?!
Double update in a little bit!

Me editing RIGHT NOW:
GUYS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HOW CRINGE- WORTHY THIS WAS?! UGHHHH! :(