Chapter 33

Ally's P.O.V

I walked home with Bri. We were talking about random stuff. Bands, music, clothes and other stuff. When we got to Mikey's house I noticed she was getting nervous.

"Bri, are you okay?" I asked. "Just a bit nerveous, I get really shy meeting people." She whispered. "They are cool guys and really nice, you have nothing to worry about." I told her.

"Thanks." She said taking a deep breath. I knocked on the door and Mikey opened.

Mikey's P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Ally standing there with a girl on her side. We made eye contact. She was extremely gorgeous.

She long dark brown hair with blonde ombre. She had black and green glasses, she looked really cute with them.

"Mikey!" Ally said waving her hand in my face. "Oh, uh hey Ally and hey gorgeous." I said trying to sound flirty.

She blushed and Ally just looked at her and back at me. "Okay, this is Briana, she's new around here and she's going to hang with us." Ally said.

"Oh cool, come in." I said. They came in and sat on the couch. "Who is that?" Luke asked.

My soon to be girlfriend...

"Ally's new friend, Briana, she's new around here, and she is going to hang out with us." I explained.

He nodded and went to say hi to Bri.
She smiled and waved shyly. She was so damn cute! I gonna find a way to make her mine.

(Don't Stop, doing what you're doing! I know I'm lame!)

"She's really shy, and cute." Luke said. "Luke you better back off! I call dibs!" I said and he put his hands up in defense. I smirked at him and joined them.

Soon Calum, Ash and Adalyn arrived. They looked over at Bri. She waved shyly. They all sat down and Ash wrapped his arm around Adalyn. "Is it official yet?" I asked smirking. They both nodded and blushed.

"Awww!" Ally said.

~ After Filming ~

"Now, we're just going to watch a movie, is that okay?" I asked and they all nodded. Luke put on a random movie he found and we all sat down. I sat beside Bri, and put my arm around her. She blushed and snuggled up with me. I smiled.

Ash and Adalyn were snuggling and kissing. Ally and Cal were cuddled toghether.

And Luke was cuddling with a pillow.

After the movie, we were all passsed out. I could feel Bri's warmth on me and I smiled. I placed a kiss on her forehead and fell asleep. I decided maybe I could ask her tomrrow, but I don't want to seem desperate, so maybe I should wait.

Authors Note :

Hi!
Yes I know really short chapter, but they always are!

Brikey?
Mri?
Mrikey?

Anyways.......Ily, thanks for voting and commenting!
Julie =)