Chapter 22

Ally's P.O.V

"Mum said she needs you to come downstairs." He shrugged. "B-but I don't want too." I said sadly. "Look Ally, Andrew just wants to say something to you." He said looking at the floor.

"Fine, but can you stand by me?" I asked. "Why?" He asked."Don't you remember? I'll tell you later."I said.

*Flashback*
Mum left me, Luke and dad home. I was just an 6 year old, Luke was sleeping and I was playing with my dolls in my room when he came in. "Hey honey wanna play a game?" He asked me smiling."Yes dad!" I said excited. "Sssh keep it down! We don't want to wake up Luke, now do we?" He asked and I nodded. "This game is called 'Let Me Feel You'." He said smirking. "O-okay?" I said confused. "Okay now stay still." He said.I stood still and he came to me and started to touch me near my chest. Then suddenly Luke woke up. "Daddy, what are you doing to Ally?" He asked. "Go back to sleep you piece of shit!" He yelled at him. I began crying. "I SAID GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU SICK FUCK!" He yelled and me and Luke began crying. "If any of you tell your mum you are both dead! Dead! And don't even bother, she won't believe a 6 year old and a 7 year old." He said laughing.
*Flashback Ended*

I had goosebumps from the memory. Me or Luke never said anything. There was also that time when....

*Flashback*
This time I was 11 and mum once again left us with him. Me and Luke were watching T.V when he came in all drunk and everything. "Hey princess." He smirked at me. "Leave me alone." I said my eyes getting teary. "Why sweetie?" He said getting closer to me. "Leave her alone!" Luke yelled. "SHUT UP LUKE! NOBODY IS ASKING YOU! WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT! WE NEVER WANTED YOU! I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU UP ON ADOPTION BUT YOUR STUPID MOTHER SAID NO!" He yelled at Luke. I began crying."SHUT UP!" He said slapping me across the face. "Don't touch her you dick!" Luke yelled at him. He slapped Luke and kicked him in the stomach. "That will sure teach you something!" He yelled at him as Luke was curled up in a little ball crying. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?! HE IS JUST A 12 YEAR OLD YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled at him. "Shut up bitch." He said as he slapped me and I fell to the floor. "Tell your mother and it you won't be here next time." He said as he walked to the bathroom.
*Flashback Ended*

Now I remember everything clearly. He used to abuse me and Luke. Every Time mum left he would hit us, hurt us and yell at us and threatened us if we told mum we would be dead.

*Flashback*
This was just a little recently when I was 13. This time he wasn't drunk, he just came to our room and started to hit us. He pulled me by my hair and told me "You are coming with me and you're going to do what I tell you!" He whispered in my ear. "No." I whispered. "What did you say?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "No." I repeated louder. He grabbed me and hit me against the wall. "Stop! Leave her alone!" Luke said as he punched him. He laughed at us and said "I was a boxer, I could hurt you guys just with one punch, so I recomend you to stay away and don't tell that bítch and Ally come with me." He said as he grabbed me from my shirt. He was pulling my shirt off when Luke kicked him in between the legs. That is all I remember...
*Flashback Ended*

Authors Note :

Sorry these were all just Flashbacks

This chapter is the reason why andrew is a little piece of shit.
Only in the story bc I love Andrew!

Thanks for reading!

Comment if you hate Andrew! Only in the story tho!

Bye!
- Julie