Chapter 20

Calum's P.O.V

Ally laid on my chest as I played with her hair. We were listening to Ed sing while we looked up to the stars.

"Cal, I think we should go back inside now." She said.

"No, stay with me." I said as I grabbed her wrist.

She laid back on my chest. "Aww,you two love birds!" Ashton said looking over at us. "Ash, it's not what it looks like!" Ally said standing up and blushing.

"Yeah right!" He said smirking. "Just don't tell Luke please!" Ally said begging. "And what do I get?" Ashton asked still smirking.

Ally went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I felt all my fury rising from inside of me. Ashton started to grin like an idiot. "Okay I w-won't say anything." He said. "Thanks." She said hugging him.

I was jealous.

"Hey you two Love Birds!" Mikey smirked. "What? No! We're just friends!" Ally said blushing. "Yeah we're just friends." I sighed.

"What were you two doing out there huh?" Mikey asked still smirking. "Listening to music idiot." Ally rolled her eyes. "Jesus! Don't have to be mean!" He said rolling off the couch. He was pushed off by Luke.

"Did he touch you?" Luke asked glaring at me. "N-No!" Ally said looking at her feet. "Actually-" Ashton started smirking at me. "What?!" Luke asked angry.

"Actually I think I'm gonna go home now! Bye guys!" He said as he got his stuff and left. Me an Ally let out a sigh of relief.

"We're leaving." Luke said. "Bye Mikey." She said hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Jelous again.....

She came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed so much. "Bye Cal!" She said heading out. Me and Mikey were still blushing.

"Wow....." Mikey said speechless.

"Hey back off! I found her first!" I said. "Wait what?" He asked. "I like A-Ally." I said blushing. "I thought she was mine!" He said joking. "Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Calum you're a great guy and all, but you know Luke, he's always over protecting Ally. You'll never get a chance with her." Mikey said sighing. "Yeah I know." I said plopping down on the couch.

"So, what were you guys doing out there?" He asked smirking."N-nothing, we just listened to Ed Sheeran and looked at the stars." I said shrugging but blushing.

"Something else happened." He said smirking. "Nothing much, she just laid on my chest and I played with her hair." I said smiling.

"Way to go buddy!" He said elbowing me. "Piss off Michael!" I said."Wanna play Fifa? You missed it since you were with Ally being all romantic and shit" he said. "Sure." I said.

Ally's P.O.V

"What were you and Calum doing?" Luke asked me. "Nothing,we were just listening to music!" I said."I j-just don't want you to get hurt with that asshole!" Luke said sadly. "Why? Calum is a great guy and he's really sweet." I said.

"I l-love you Ally, and I hate to see you sad, everyday since Zoe and Loise left, I always saw your sad face and it hurt me inside so much you don't even understand how I felt." Luke said sniffling.

"L-Luke....." I said, not knowing what to say. "Just promise me you'll tell me everything that happens to you or when someone hurts you okay?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me into a long tight heart melting hug.

"I love you too Luke." I said through the hug.

We walked back home and when we got there my heart sunk into my stomach.

He was there......

Authors Note:

Oooh Clifford hanger! Lol no?

Thanks for reading!

Update in a while!

CRINGING SO MUCCHHH