Valentines Day Special

*Lets just skip all the way to February 12*

Calum's P.O.V

It's getting closer to Valentines day and I have something so special planned out for Ally. I wrote her a song called 'I've Got This Friend'. I don't know what other way to ask her. I think that if I ask her just like that I would back up. And I think something special like this will capture her heart. I just don't want to ruin our friendship, but I also want to be more than just friends. I just don't know how....

*February 14 now*

Me: Hey beautiful

Shorty: Hey Asian!

Me: So I was thinking

Shorty: Calum! What have I told you! If you think to much your pretty head is going to explode!

Me: Whatever....

Me: Would you come over to my house?

Shorty: I don't know, I have a date

Me: What?

Shorty: With my couch and Netflix

Me: Really?

Shorty: What? I'm lonely AF :(

Me: Then come over! And we can have the date with Netflix together!

Me: Or a date just me and you

Shorty: :) Sure, I'll be there!

I waited a little, fixed my hair, practiced the cords on my guitar and nervously waited. After a while I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Ally. She was wearing a grey sweater, some jeans, and some boots and the charm bracelet I gave her on Christmas.

 She was wearing a grey sweater, some jeans, and some boots and the charm bracelet I gave her on Christmas

"Hey Cal!" She said. "Hey Shorty!" I said and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wish she knew what that meant to me....

"Lets get to our Netflix date now!" She squealed. (Nothing else! 😏) "Yeah!" I said as I chased her to the living room. "I'ma take off my shoes, is that okay?" She asked and I nodded while wrapping my arm around her. She had on some grey socks. I smiled as she snuggled up next to me. "Okay, what do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Can we watch Pretty Little Liars?" She asked with puppy eyes and I laughed and nodded. "Anything you want baby girl." I said searching up Pretty Little Liars. She blushed and we watched together.

"Sometimes I think they're dumb, I mean if you're getting attacked, why message your friends 'SOS' if they won't save you because they're far away." She said when we finished watching 5 episodes. "I know!" I said. "It's just my opinion." she said laughing. "And this 'A' person, Aghh! I just want to know who is 'A'!" I said as we laughed. (Please no spoilers! If you know who 'A' is, please don't spoil it!)