Chapter 25

Ally's P.O.V

I walked into my house and let out a huge sigh, but in a good way. This day was just perfect.

"Why are you so happy?" Luke asked. "Loise made a chocolate cake!" I said lying again. "Did you bring me some?" He asked excited. "No."

"I hate you." He said going up to his room.

I went up to my room and plopped on my bed.

Could this day get better?

I got out my phone and had 2 new messeges from Calum.

Calum: Hey shorty!

Calum: Did Luke find out?

Me: Hi Asian, no I lied I was at Loise's

Calum: ohh!;)

Me: What?

Calum: Nothing..... ;)

Me: Piss off!

Calum: :( why?

Me: Because you don't tell me!

Calum: Okay, I just wanted to know if you told Luke

Me: ? Okay........

Calum: We have band rehearsals tomorrow, wanna come?

Me: Meh, no I'm fine

Calum: What?! Why?

Me: I don't want to get in your way

Calum: Oh shorty! You will never get in the way!

Me: Oh Asian! Yes I will!

Calum: Please come!

Me: But I won't have no one to talk to while you guys film!

Calum: Just listen to us!

Me: I'm bringing Connor

Calum: Okay

Me: Why were you sad when you met him?

Calum: Umm....I wasn't sad!

Me: Yes you were!

Calum's P.O.V

Should I awnser that question?
No.....Yes?........No

Me: Wait I'll be back!

Shorty❤️: :( okay.....

I feel bad.......

I waited like 10 minutes, but my mum really needed me. "Cal, take out the trash, clean your room, clean the living room and wash the dishes, Liz is coming over!" She said rushing me.
Liz?

I cleaned my room, but in my opinion it wasn't THAT dirty.When I finished, I was proud of myself!
*Image above*

Then I went to take out the trash. When I finished that, I went and cleaned the living room. I organized the coushions and stuff. Then I washed the dishes.

"Go take a shower!" She said rushing through the kitchen. I took a 20 minute shower and changed. I slipped on my Vans and my black skinny jeans, with my Greenday shirt. I did my hair and just when I finished, the doorbell rung.

"Oh come in!.... You are welcome anytime!..... Oh Mali and Calum are upstairs........ Yes come in." My mum said. I rushed downstairs and found Luke and Ally there.

"Oh great! Calum you're here! This is Liz and her kids! Now come help me finish dinner." She said. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Hemmings." I smiled because I have already met her, she was really nice!

"Nice to see you again Calum." She smiled. I went into the kitchen and helped my mum. "You know them?" She asked. "Yeah, that's Luke and his little sister Ally." I explained.

"Is that the girl you're falling in love with?" She asked. "Shhh! Yeah..." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "She is very pretty!" She said."I know." I said blushing. "Why were you so happy today?" She asked. "No reason." I said smiling. She looked at me.

"Yeah okay, so me and Ally went to the beach and had a fun day." I said smiling. "Aww!" She said patting my back. We finished and everyone came in the kitchen. I got my phone out.

Me: Why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Shorty❤️: I didn't know who Joy was?

She texted smiling at me.

Me: I didn't know who Liz was either

Shorty❤️: Mum told me to put my phone away!:(

Me: :(

We put our phones away and mum served dinner.

Mum was beside Liz. I sat beside Ally and Mali came and sat beside Liz, with Luke on her right. Mum saw I was sitting beside Ally, and she winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

Authors Note :

Lol Joy!

1st update today!

Yay!

Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment, and all that stuff =)
Julie