Chapter 5

Connor's P.O.V

"Ally I have to tell you something really important." I said as she looked me in the eyes. "Go ahead Connor, I'm listening." She told me.

"So I have just realized......I'm.......gay...." I told her really scared she would reject me.

"Connor, did you just realize this?" She asked. "Yes." I admitted. "Connor you wanna know something?" She asked. "Umm, maybe?" I told her.

"Connor Franta, I will always be there for you, and I support you for everything. Have you told your mum?" She asked. "No." I said looking down at my feet. "You want me to help you tell your mum?" She asked. "Would you do that for me?" I looked at her as she nodded.

Ally's P.O.V

I never knew this was coming. The good thing was Connor had a really nice mum, his dad had died in a car accident because he was driving while he was drunk. (To be honest, I really never liked his dad, he was mean)

I helped Connor explain to Mrs. Franta that Connor was gay. She took it very well, at some points she did let out some tears but quickly wiped them away. She had also said that she is willing to support Connor for everthing.

"See, nothing to worry about, she took it very well." I told him."Thanks Ally for being here, I don't know what I would have sone without you!" He said giving me a hug.

Hi!
Thx for reading! Vote and comment!
=) Julie