Chapter 41

Ally's P.O.V

Nialler: Hey Alls!

Me: Hey Niall!

Nialler: I was wondering if maybe you'll like to come to Nando's with me bc I don't want to look lonely and it's my last day here in Sydney and I want to spend it with you!

Me: Sure! I'll be there!

Nialler: I'll pick you up at 3:00?

Me: yeah!

Nialler: You can bring the guys if you want!

Me: Hell yeah I will!

Nialler: Sorry the other guys won't be able to come, they're busy :(

Me: it's fine!

Nialler: K!

Me: gtg!

I locked my phone and ran to Luke's room. "Luke! Niall invited us to Nando's!" I said barging in his room. He was scrolling through Twitter. "Really?!" he asked and I nodded smiling. "He said he'll pick us up at 3!" I smiled.

He got in the shower and I went to my room and did the same. This is the outfit I picked out:

I got dressed and texted the others about lunch with Niall

I got dressed and texted the others about lunch with Niall. They all agreed. It took me longer to convince Calum, I don't know what is up with him lately...

Me: C'mon Cal! It's his last day!

Cal: So?

Me: Whats your problem?

Cal: Nothing I just don't want to go

Me: Can you do it for me?

Cal: Fine, just for you, My only Shorty

Me: Am I your only shorty?

Cal: Girl it's only you, you're my only shorty!

(A/N: When you're Demi Lovato AF!)

Me: <3 be here at 3!

I sighed and locked my phone when we heard a honk downstairs. "Mum! We'll be back later!" I shouted, hoping she would hear me. "Be safe!" She yelled and we headed out the door.

"Hey Ally! Hey Luke!" Niall said when we got in his car. Me in the passenger seat and Luke at the back. "Hey Nialler!" I said to him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"So, where's Mikey's house?" He asked. Luke gave him directions. (In One Direction! ........okay...I'll be over there.....)

Then we picked Ash and Mikey and finally Cal. He looked kinda mad when I was singing with Niall, but I was just singing with him nothing else. I shrugged it off as Niall parked in Nando's parking lot.

Me and Mikey skipped like little kids, singing childish songs. "La la la!" We sang annoying the others. I felt hands around my waist. It was Niall. "Niall? What are you doing?" I asked blushing.

"Holding the most beautiful girl in the world." He said causing me to blush even more. "Uh- Niall" I said as I saw Calum's face red in anger. I pushed Niall away carefully and nicely. He winked at me and left.

I sighed and walked over to Calum. What?" He asked coldly. I was taken back for a while but I just shook my head and walked quietly. "Don't worry, he's just jealous." Luke said swinging his arm around me.

I nodded putting on a fake smile and he smiled back. We walked in and Niall had picked out a table. We all laughed and followed him. He was acting like a little kid. He had shades on so nobody would notice him.

And it worked. "What would you like to order?" The waitress asked politely. "Everything!" Niall and Mikey said at the same time causing me, Luke and Calum to burst out laughing. The waitress let out a small giggle. "I mean, just....." We all ordered and she smiled.

"You remind me a lot of Niall from One Direction." She laughed winking at Niall. "You know it babe." He said winking back like they had a little plan. Me, Luke and Calum looked really confused.

"I come here every Saturday and she's the only one who knows." Niall explained as we all said 'Oh'. The waitress smiled and left. I was sitting in between Mikey and Niall and Luke and Calum facing us.

"So..." Niall said breaking the silence. "Not much." I said. "I know I shouldn't tell you- actually we need you guys to meet us at the park this after noon, we have something to tell you guys." Niall smiled at them and then turned his attention to me.

I blushed and looked down. I heard Calum mumble something under his breath. "Ally! I want to sit next to Luke! Switch spots!" Mikey whined. I smiled and switched with Luke. I mouthed a 'Thank You' to Mikey and he nodded smiling.

Calum put his arm around me pulling me closer. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I smiled blushing. I caught Luke smiling at us and then he turned away. I smirked when I saw him realize I had seen him.

Then the waitress came back breaking the awkward silence. We all ate until we were full and Niall and Mikey ate what the three of us couldn't fit in. I don't know how two people could eat that much!

Authors Note:

Hahah! True Ally, true!
I think I'll update more, got a day off from school!
-💜