Chapter 2

Ally's P.O.V

"Luke, why was mom acting so weird yesterday? I heard her crying in the shower." I asked looking him straight into his blue eyes. "Umm...isn't she always like that?" He said sounding really nerveous.

He knew something I didn't. Luke was always a really bad liar. When he lied you can tell his eyes didn't look straight into your eyes.

"Luke please tell me!" I begged him."Oh look the bell just rang, gotta go now! Byee!" He said rushing to his class. Then suddenly I bumped into my besties Zoe and Louise.

"Ally!"I heard Zoe say." Hi Zoe, hi Louise!" I said greeting my BFF'S. The 3 of us walked to science class. I sat with a boy named Dan. (I have to admit he was kind of hot)

Somehow he always made me laugh.

Dan's P.O.V

I always get in trouble when I make Ally laugh, but I can't help it she has the cutest laugh!

"Ally I have a question?" I asked."Yeah sure." She said, in her cute little voice.

"Do you seriously think I'm funny?"I asked.

"Duh, Dan if you weren't funny why would I be laughing?" She asked giggling. Then that's when the teacher caught us.

"Dan, please stop making Ally laugh, you can do this in lunch!" She said sounding a bit annoyed.

The teacher was still young, lot's of boys had a crush on her but I didn't I had my eye on someone else.

Authors Note:HI!
Please comment and vote!
=)Julie

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUCKING CRINGEY