Chapter 32

Ashton's P.O.V

I saw that Adalyn and I went to the same school. We have been texting so much over these days. I have completely fallen in love with her.

Her smile.
Her hair.
Her eyes.
Her lips.
Her personality.
Her kindness.
Her beauty.
Her body.
Her face.

Her everything is just so perfect!

~After Classes ~

"Hey Ash!" She said. "Hey Adalyn." I said smiling at her. "Ash, are you okay?" She asked. Dammit! Distracted by her again!

"I'm fine, what about you babe?" I asked. "Babe?" She asked blushing and giggling. "Ad, do you know you make me feel?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Okay here it goes" I said smiling.

"I wanna tell you you're beautiful in a way that you have not heard before, but I don't think it's going to work 'cause I'm not good with words. I wanna tell you're the reason the world spins and the stars stay in the sky but I don't think its going to fly 'cause I'm not good with words.

If only I could find a way to say it like them poets say, sing a sweet and simple serenade directley to your heart. If only I could speak aloud just what I feel when you're around, I'll finally confess my love in verse but I'm not good with words." I told her.

She didn't say anything. "Babe, speak to me." I said after a while. She didn't say anything, instead she swung her arms around my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss. I wish it never ended. It soon turned into a make out session.

She pulled out to breathe. "Adalyn, make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend." I asked her. She nodded and smashed her lips onto my lips.

Soon someone cleared their throat. It was Michael. We pulled away and I glared at him. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and he spoke.

"So lovebirds, today we are going to have band practice and have a hang out day." he said. "You came to interrupt our special moment just to tell us this?!" I threw my arms up in frustration. He nodded and smirked.

"We're leaving in 30 minutes, continue your make out session." He smirked and left. "He always ruins the moments!" I said and Adalyn giggled. "He's gone now." She said. We kissed and the world stopped.

Like it always did when I was around her. My world lights up. My world stops. Cause all of me loves all of her. All her curves, all her edges all her imperfections. She's my ends and my beginings. Even when I loose I'm winning. She's my downford. She's my muse.

Every time she comes around me heart starts pounding like a clock she winds me up wouldn't want it any other way. She's so sweet and so gracious. Smiles contaige me. Water color eyes so spacious and I can't concentrate. She's perfect. She makes me nerveous. She gives me purpose. She's always on my mind.

Authors Note :

Yep these are some of Jacob Whitesides lyrics. His music is amazing! Go check him out if you don't know who he is!

Adalyn and Ashton are so cute!
Ashlyn!