Chapter 23

Ally's P.O.V

We walked downstairs. "What do you want Andrew?" I asked him. "Come here." he said. "No." Luke told him. "What?" Andrew asked getting mad.

"I remember everything clearly now." Luke said putting his arm around me protectively. "Don't even dare come close to us you piece of shit!" Luke yelled at him.

"Lucas!" Mum said tears forming in her eyes. "What are you talking about Lucas?" Andrew asked ignorantly. " I remember." Luke said.

"What are you talking about Lucas?!" Mum asked confused. "Mum, every time you left us with Andrew he always abused us, always hurt us, always threatened us that if we told you we would be dead!" I said tears in my eyes.

"What?" Mums asked a tear rolling down her cheek."It's true." Luke said.

"Get out of my house now!" Mum yelled at Andrew. "Liz,that's not true! Who will you believe? A 13 year old and a 14 year old or me?" Andrew asked."Ally is 14! Luke is 15! And I believe Allison and Lucas so get out of my fúcking house!" Mum yelled at him tears streaming down her face.

Mum pushed him and his family out and hugged me and Luke. "I'm so sorry I've should have known that-" She said all her tears wetting her shirt. "It's okay mum, he's gone now" I whispered.

*Next Day*

I got up in the morning. It was Saturday! Finally!
I was going to take a shower but instead I laid back in bed and got my phone out.

Me: Hi!

I didn't expect him to respond this early but he did!

Calum: Hey shorty

Me: Hey Asian

Calum: I'm not Asian! *pouts*

Me: Yes you are *pouts*

Calum: Okay, shorty

Me: So wyd?

Calum: Texting you!

Me: *rolls eyes*

Calum: *hugs you* It's okay,we're still friends!

Me: :)

Calum: So wyd?

Me: With my boyfriend

Calum: Oh okay, I'll leave you two

Calum's P.O.V

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. Ally was with her boyfriend..........

Shorty❤️: Omg Calum you actually fell for that! I was kidding!

Me: Oh.....

Shorty❤️: I'm sowy!

Me: :(

Shorty❤️: :(

Me: So,why'd you text me so early, huh? ;)

Shorty❤️: Idk I was bored

Me: So I'm only here for when you're bored? :(

Shorty❤️: Yeah I'm sorry

Shorty❤️: I'm kidding!

I really wanted to hang out with Ally, but just Ally, but I don't know how to ask her.....

Me: Hey wanna hang out with me?

Shorty❤️: Yeah sure!

Me: Really?!

Shorty❤️: Yeah! I'm not busy and I would love to hang out with you!

Me: Yay! :)

Shorty❤️: So where do you wanna go?

Me: How about Ice Cream?

Shorty❤️: That's fine with me!

Me: Okay, I'll pick you up at 2:00
Is that fine?

Shorty❤️: It's perfect!

Me: K

Shorty❤️: Okay ttyl

Does this count as a date? I hope it does!

Ally's P.O.V

Even though I said 2:00 was fine, it really isn't!

I only have 1 hour and 30 minutes! I won't make it on time! Wait......is this really happening?

I went into the shower and took a 20 minute shower. Wooh! Record!

I blow dried my hair and looked through my closet.

Ughh! Why is there nothing to wear!? Like when you're on a casual day,you have lot's to pick from, but when a special ocasion comes you have nothing!

Dress? Jeans? Skirt? Shorts?! I was getting so frustrated! 1:40!?

I only have 20 minutes?! Ughh! I threw on some black jeans and a baige shirt.I grabbed my Vans from my closet and put them on.

I left my hair out. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and a light pink lipstick shade. I grabbed my phone, my purse and my sunglasses and headed out my room.

1:58

Made it just in time!

"Where are you going?" Luke asked."With Zoe?" I said sounding more like a question. He raised an eyebrow. "Okay! I'm going with Loise." I lied. "Okay...." He mumbled and went back upstairs.

Authors Note :
Does it count as a date?
Well anyways.....

Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment, and all that stuff =)
Julie